The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg however will she cope on her own going to aldi and being a parent if Derrick has resigned 😂😂😂
😂😂😂 how on earth would she find time for filming for that ‘gap’ in the market??

Without Derrick’s services she would also have to learn to do things by herself and Antonnnnnnnnnny by himself, for that though they would need some relationship trust 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Jenna is pally with Carly Jade drake sadly her mum has been seriously ill, I wondering if they are staying quite out of respect for her? Is it this weekend they are meant to be away?

I think Jenna is pally with Carly Jade drake sadly her mum has been seriously ill, I wondering if they are staying quite out of respect for her? Is it this weekend they are meant to be away?
Maybe but I can’t imagine they’re gone for that reason .Love themselves too much .

Reactions: 4
Can somebody please explain to me about this video ? I must have missed something ty x
Not sure if it’s been taken down now but it was of Antonnnyyyy explaining his top 5 reasons why’s he hated fb.Included mocking disabled people,fat people and admits how he bullied people at school

He also ironically mocks people people who tell everyone their every move on social media

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s been taken down now but it was of Antonnnyyyy explaining his top 5 reasons why’s he hated fb.Included mocking disabled people,fat people and admits how he bullied people at school

He also ironically mocks people people who tell everyone their every move on social media
Oh dearie me! What an idiot, do you think this is why theres radio silence?

I missed the video 😏 It seems a bit suspicious that they have disappeared after it being discovered.

Reactions: 1