The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t know what to do with myself this morning

How ever will I cope with not knowing what they have purchased from aldi 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s maybe because someone said something about his job regarding the video. It was a tit video, but we all said and done stupid things when we was younger. I think maybe we shouldn’t mention his job, he wasn’t in this job when that video was made I think it was just a mistake to sound like a edgy emo IMO

Reactions: 3
Thread #2

Social media hiatus, what’s the latest?
Missing Aldi hauls, primark bargs and Arfy’s snacks! Can someone please bring the Lamberton’s back 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Before I thought it could be a family thing but now I’m thinking deffo shitting themselves over the video.I think the video is awful and they’re both dickheads but don’t know why anyone would bother contacting antwons work over it .Wouldnt want to see arff go without his snacks .

Reactions: 6
Before I thought it could be a family thing but now I’m thinking deffo shitting themselves over the video.I think the video is awful and they’re both dickheads but don’t know why anyone would bother contacting antwons work over it .Wouldnt want to see arff go without his snacks .
Agreed, Jenna and Antonnnnnnnnnny are totally idiotic, it is the kids you feel sorry for (and Derrick too!)

Reactions: 1
There is enough snacks in that house to last Arffy a good 6 months!! Where did contacting his employer come from, I haven't seen anyone say they would 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
There is enough snacks in that house to last Arffy a good 6 months!! Where did contacting his employer come from, I haven't seen anyone say they would 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone mentioned it further up although I only mentioned it because I think think that’s why they’ve gone awol because they’re shitting their pants about antwons work finding out

Agreed, Jenna and Antonnnnnnnnnny are totally idiotic, it is the kids you feel sorry for (and Derrick too!)
Oh yeah mysterious Derrick

Reactions: 1
Jenna‘s probably interrogating antwon and getting every reference to his ‘old’ life removed from public domain, I mean if someone unearthed it that easily then it’s probably a good thing! I’m Sure the relaunch of the channel with an address to the nation and a scripted apology will come some enough!

Reactions: 3
They may have gone private as you can’t create more threads on here of a private account....