The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say Iā€™m quite happy they donā€™t take arffff out. They canā€™t even use the car seat correctly for the poor bugger, heā€™s just sitting in a death trap šŸ„“ they really are awful people.

Reactions: 2
A while back I didnā€™t think antonnnyy was too bad ,they were both annoying af and although I understood why people got creepy vibes from him Jenna was the main one who irritated me with her self obsession .That video has confirmed what a lot of you have been saying though ,massive wanker .I think theyā€™re both just as bad as each other and theyā€™re both putting or trying to put on some sort of act for the gram

Reactions: 5
A while back I didnā€™t think antonnnyy was too bad ,they were both annoying af and although I understood why people got creepy vibes from him Jenna was the main one who irritated me with her self obsession .That video has confirmed what a lot of you have been saying though ,massive wanker .I think theyā€™re both just as bad as each other and theyā€™re both putting or trying to put on some sort of act for the gram
They are both so desperate for Insta fame

Reactions: 4
Ugh the claw hand is out in full swing this morning
All glued to their phones and devices including arrrrrffff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they have been to the gym this morning and are out again no doubt priiiimmmmaaarrrkkkkk shopping
Honestly those poor kids never spend any time with their parents

Reactions: 6
So they have been to the gym this morning and are out again no doubt priiiimmmmaaarrrkkkkk shopping
Honestly those poor kids never spend any time with their parents
Last night I nearly called ā€˜Bingoā€™ on todayā€™s activities being the gym, Primaaaaaaaark and Subway, child free of course šŸ™„
They are selfish to the core. Pair of misfits

Whatā€™s the black in her teeth? Is it me or is it getting really bad, itā€™s so bad in the last stories
Theyā€™ve got His and Hers black teeth šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Sheā€™s more worried about her broken hair brush than spending time with her kids

Who remembers when they got arrff a wedding cake for his 1st birthday?
It looked a right mess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
They literally live like a childless couple in their early 20ā€™s .
That picture of Jenna in the fake Gucci bag and Balenciagas has killed me ,what is that pose ?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£Iā€™ve never known a bigger try hard ! Itā€™s so cringe !

Last night I nearly called ā€˜Bingoā€™ on todayā€™s activities being the gym, Primaaaaaaaark and Subway, child free of course šŸ™„
They are selfish to the core. Pair of misfits

Theyā€™ve got His and Hers black teeth šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Sheā€™s more worried about her broken hair brush than spending time with her kids

It looked a right mess

It was crap but I just felt sorry for the little lad ,surely you buy or make a baby /kids themed cake for your one year old .

They are both so desperate for Insta fame
I know and I donā€™t understand why .I donā€™t understand why anyone would try so hard ,itā€™s so cringe and so obvious .Jenna with her bloody fake designer tit and cringe poses and workouts filmed especially for the gram .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh forgot we have the infamous and redic boring aldi food shop tomorrow- which means another morning without the kids! Why they couldnā€™t just go after being out today! They are literally surgically attached to each otherā€™s arseholes

• Haha
Omg that ā€œfucciā€ bag is so bleeping plastic looking, she needs to stop with the fakes they are almost as bad as her shite lip fillers šŸ™„

• Haha
Oh forgot we have the infamous and redic boring aldi food shop tomorrow- which means another morning without the kids! Why they couldnā€™t just go after being out today! They are literally surgically attached to each otherā€™s arseholes
And the gym three times next week, and their weekend away to a city........when Antonnnnny was asking for suggestions of where to go that wasnā€™t in lockdown........you spend your working week on a computer and in between that you are constantly on your phone, just google it! Thick as mince both of them šŸ’©

Reactions: 3
And the gym three times next week, and their weekend away to a city........when Antonnnnny was asking for suggestions of where to go that wasnā€™t in lockdown........you spend your working week on a computer and in between that you are constantly on your phone, just google it! Thick as mince both of them šŸ’©
Looking for someone to bite with a freebie no doubt!

Looking for someone to bite with a freebie no doubt!
Absolutely!

The blaggy post about how much they spent on H and Arrrfffffy whilst on their child free day today is yet more lame attempts showing off, those kids would probably prefer some quality time with their parents, not just a 20 min trip to the park just so Jennnnnnnna can get her steps in and film crap content for the Gram or the school run with H

Reactions: 1
Everyone on the edge of their seats for the Aldi food shop content today ?
Iā€™m predicting bloobs,strawbs,pots,those round slices of chicken,almat,bleach for bleach wash obvs,cuc.What have I missed guys ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3