The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh antwon I actually threw up in my mouth!

He’s clearly done something to upset her and is trying to crawl his back in! Either that or she’s posted it herself 😂😂😂 with obvs the autumn preset 🤢

If I posted that about my husband on Facebook calling him my best friend he would probably divorce me from embarrassment !

Oh grow a set of balls man you are not permanently attached to each other you have a family - maybe you should stop relying on grandad Derrick and start being parents!!!

He’s just portraying a day in the life - with Jenna holding him by the short and curlies 😂
She’s probably got the right hump cos his annual leave is over and he’s back to work at the kitchen table tomorrow and can’t give her 110% attention 🤣 bet she gets well jel if he has to speak to or email any female colleagues / customers who require “application support analysis” from him 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So “arry” gets left over cold congealed mac and cheese that’s made from a a cheese sauce mix a pack of crisps and a yogurt for lunch and they sit with a full on nice lunch! Not even a bit of fruit for him! They really are bloody selfish

Reactions: 3
So “arry” gets left over cold congealed mac and cheese that’s made from a a cheese sauce mix a pack of crisps and a yogurt for lunch and they sit with a full on nice lunch! Not even a bit of fruit for him! They really are bloody selfish
Nearest thing to fruit he gets is Jaffa Cakes, poor lad
Jenna & Antonnnnnny are way too self absorbed, they prioritise every aspect of their own lives above H and Arfffffffffy’s

Reactions: 3
Nearest thing to fruit he gets is Jaffa Cakes, poor lad
Jenna & Antonnnnnny are way too self absorbed, they prioritise every aspect of their own lives above H and Arfffffffffy’s
What do you mean ,he gets three raisins half a cracker and two slices of banana

Reactions: 2
Such a weirdo

wow so the comments about fat people and disabled people...what a prick!! He is always made out by Jenna to be such a gent, I think not.

also the irony of him taking the piss out of people for over sharing on Facebook when his wife will show the world what they bought from Aldi, “beanssss Cos we like literally live off beans don’t we antonyyyy” 😂 not to mention the 10,000 gym updates 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I am DYING. That video is just the gift that keeps on giving. What an absolute loser 😂😂😂😂

He’s become everything he hated. What an hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he talked tit about fat people, disabled people and used the word fag. Wow. 😬 he really comes across as desperate to be ‘on the internet’. He’s been trying for bloody ages to make a name for himself 😂😂. So he’s having a go at someone putting a lovely photo up of their disabled brother and the people that liked the photo. And said in real life he would laugh at the disabled person. If you’re reading this Jenna... your husband has issues

Reactions: 5
So he talked tit about fat people, disabled people and used the word fag. Wow. 😬 he really comes across as desperate to be ‘on the internet’. He’s been trying for bloody ages to make a name for himself 😂😂. So he’s having a go at someone putting a lovely photo up of their disabled brother and the people that liked the photo. And said in real life he would laugh at the disabled person. If you’re reading this Jenna... your husband has issues
Antonnnnnny has really shown himself up there, how embarrassingly cringe and narrow minded is he??? As for the detrimental comments about disabled people he is an absolute disgrace, someone ought to send the link to his employer

As for the nasty comments about overweight people, well years later didn’t they provide his wife / bestie / Siamese twin with an income for over a year when she was a Slimming World Consultant?? Maybe SW saw this and got rid of her 😂😂

Reactions: 9