The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow antwonnn exposes ! Where did you find that ?
In all serious thought that’s shocking ,how old is he in the video ? Not that anything he said is acceptable at any age but he can’t have even been that young .I was 18 when fb came on the scene ,I’m 30 now and I think Antony is older than me .
Ironic how he’s taking the mic out of overweight ,emos who share there whole lives on Social media yet he married one 😂
Also I do hope no one ever takes the mic out of his overweight step son .

Reactions: 7
Omg I wonder if anyone has called him out for this on their family friendly page?!!

Reactions: 4
Oh Antony Antony Antony what a nasty piece of work you are!

I wonder if they will come on and address the videos like they addressed her dad living with them

Oh Antony Antony Antony what a nasty piece of work you are!

I wonder if they will come on and address the videos like they addressed her dad living with them
Well I’d like to see them try and bullshit there way out of this one

Is it Bradford where they live? I thought Bradford was under a local lockdown! Mum doesn’t live alone according to electoral register therefore can’t be in a bubble therefore should not be in their house! Hope they explain that one when they address the nation again 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is it Bradford where they live? I thought Bradford was under a local lockdown! Mum doesn’t live alone according to electoral register therefore can’t be in a bubble therefore should not be in their house! Hope they explain that one when they address the nation again 🤣
Oh the entire cast of Lamberton Life believe the COVID19 rules don’t apply to them, this is in addition to Antonnnnnnny believing there was ‘a gap in the market’ for Jenna on YouTube............they are nothing but cringey, deluded,pretentious wannabes

Reactions: 5
Oh the entire cast of Lamberton Life believe the COVID19 rules don’t apply to them, this is in addition to Antonnnnnnny believing there was ‘a gap in the market’ for Jenna on YouTube............they are nothing but cringey, deluded,pretentious wannabes
I don’t think childcare counts and let’s be honest that’s what her parents are only wanted for....

Reactions: 1
Entire cast of lamberton life 😂😂😂
I am waiting for them to address the nation about antwons fb rant scandal

• Haha
He’s now posted on his page that he’s thinking of taking Jenna away somewhere next weekend

Not the family or the kids then? bleeping hell why do they need to go away again!!!!

They are not at all happy - she needs to get a job and stop living in his hole. It’s so obvious there’s massssive trust issues there!

Could this be Derrick mowing the lawn at their previous address??!!
Antonnnnnnny just sat there on his backside just filming and watching this bloke doing all the graft and dealing with the dog, just like he sits on his backside and watches Derrick look after his kids 7 days a week 🙄😂

He’s now posted on his page that he’s thinking of taking Jenna away somewhere next weekend

Not the family or the kids then? bleeping hell why do they need to go away again!!!!

They are not at all happy - she needs to get a job and stop living in his hole. It’s so obvious there’s massssive trust issues there!
Just been away haven’t they ?!

Reactions: 1
Just been away haven’t they ?!

Yep! They have had more trips away this year than I’ve had ever I think and never with the kids! The kids just get a walk to the park or a weekend in the chav-a-van
They are the most selfish couple I’ve ever watched

Reactions: 3
Yep! They have had more trips away this year than I’ve had ever I think and never with the kids! The kids just get a walk to the park or a weekend in the chav-a-van
They are the most selfish couple I’ve ever watched
Don’t forget a Subwaaaaaaaay lunch, fizzy pop, double ham and cheese for H and then Arfffffffffy was previously shown eating meatballs

• Haha
Reactions: 2