The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet they have broken their necks to get to Primaaaaaaark for some baaaargs before it closes ready for Lockdown II

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet they have broken their necks to get to Primaaaaaaark for some baaaargs before it closes ready for Lockdown II
They won’t be going now that they have no reason to video it! Maybe give them chance to start paying off all their debt after pissing away money on tat, cheap voddy, lip fillers & fake goods.

Reactions: 3
Will they ever post again...
Of course they will, their ego wouldn’t allow them not to... imagine how empty their lives would be. They will be hoping it all blows over and this thread dries up then BAM dad will be locked back under the stairs for voddy and Primark hauls...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They won’t be going now that they have no reason to video it! Maybe give them chance to start paying off all their debt after pissing away money on tat, cheap voddy, lip fillers & fake goods.
They have got to be SWIMMING in debt, they only had antonys wage coming in (slimming world is WANK wages, that will be why Jennas gave it up) and the amount of money they spend on a weekly basis is bleeping ridiculous! Screams credit card 🙄

Exactly, and Ant-won won’t be earning much. Apparently he was sacked from his last job?

No doubt they are rinsing dad and charging him a fortune to live under the stairs and pretend he’s not there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly, and Ant-won won’t be earning much. Apparently he was sacked from his last job?

No doubt they are rinsing dad and charging him a fortune to live under the stairs and pretend he’s not there!
He will be on a decent wage actually doing the job he does, but not nearly enough to cover their spending every month. I’ve never known people to shop in primark as much as they do! The thing is, silence speaks volumes and they’re clearly ignorantly thinking this will go away. Any person who has CHANGED and GROWN since something like that would address the situation head on and explain. I bet Jenna is bleeping furious with him that he’s ruined their ‘image’

Also. While I appreciate Harry goes to his dads at weekends, the amount they spend child free is rather telling on their part. I also appreciate that Arthur is older so is able to be looked after easily by others but, instead of bleeping off here there any everywhere both pre and during Covid, take your child out. Anthony and Jenna document their entire life - have you ever seen Arthur paint, do messy play, do anything other than be in the high chair and pissing about with the oven? If she doesn’t already, she needs to start doing activities with him. She doesn’t work so has literally no excuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He will be on a decent wage actually doing the job he does, but not nearly enough to cover their spending every month. I’ve never known people to shop in primark as much as they do! The thing is, silence speaks volumes and they’re clearly ignorantly thinking this will go away. Any person who has CHANGED and GROWN since something like that would address the situation head on and explain. I bet Jenna is bleeping furious with him that he’s ruined their ‘image’

Also. While I appreciate Harry goes to his dads at weekends, the amount they spend child free is rather telling on their part. I also appreciate that Arthur is older so is able to be looked after easily by others but, instead of bleeping off here there any everywhere both pre and during Covid, take your child out. Anthony and Jenna document their entire life - have you ever seen Arthur paint, do messy play, do anything other than be in the high chair and pissing about with the oven? If she doesn’t already, she needs to start doing activities with him. She doesn’t work so has literally no excuse!
What did antwon do?

What did antwon do?
He made a YouTube video about tenish years ago stating all the reasons he hates Facebook.It included mocking fat and disabled people ,basically outed himself as a bully in school and said how he disliked people who share their mundane lives on social media 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Exactly. Awful role models. Both kids will grow up thinking life revolves around Primark and Home Bargains.

Neither of them have any actual ‘real life’ friends - probably for all the reasons that have been listed over the past 1000 posts.

Reactions: 1
Likelihood is that her dad bought the house and they rent it off him. Hence the name on the electoral roll.

Reactions: 5
Good shout... and they keep him hidden away so he doesn’t spoil their fake online image (whatever the look is they are going for!).
I don’t think her dad will have bought the house in it’s entirety, however I’m SURE Jenna mentioned before he ‘lent’ them a fair bit of money to buy it? He wouldn’t need to be on the electoral roll if he owns it, my dad owns a couple a properties that he rents and he isn’t on the electoral roll. I do think her dad has been living with them for a long while and it is true what she’s said - however I think she’s kept this hidden as it doesn’t fit in with their ‘influencer’ lives. It’s only when people started asking questions that they’ve thought - tit. Yet another thing they’ve covered up just like the video!

Reactions: 2
Yeah it seems to be lie upon lie... they were bound to trip themselves up eventually!

I’m not entirely sure what they are ‘influencing’... cheap tat, fake relationship, botox, and lip fillers?

• Haha
Reactions: 2