The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can someone explain about this 'video' i thought I'd seen all there videos but seems not. Just being nosey.
It was on YouTube. He was probably about 20 taking the piss out of disabled people, fat people & people who over share their lives. It was reasons he hates Facebook. It was very embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Antonnnnnnnnnnny’s been busy...........
Oh the irony of him objecting to ‘hate speech’ when he Himself posts hate fuelled videos online🙄
Wow!! I can’t get my head around it - he’s the one who has said the most awful things about disabled people etc. Discussing conspiracy around whether her dad lives there and their relationship/ cheating etc. Isn’t hate speech 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it’s okay for a grown man to take the piss out of disabled people, and fat people (how ironic) but as soon as the tables turn and people shame them for this, they cry for help 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Vile people honestly. Don’t deserve all the views and money they get when there’s people out there who deserve it who aren’t w*nkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I completely agree.

The Lamberton Fake Life.

Everything about them makes me cringe, it’s all fake, self-obsessed, lies.

No wonder they don’t have a single friend between them.

Reactions: 7
I cannot bare the hypocrisy from them playing the victim and getting the sympathy when they are in fact the ones with the vile comments

Reactions: 8
They are still posting the same old self-centred crap. What a very pathetic life they lead.

Is it any wonder that Jenna was forced to leave work before she was pushed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They are still posting the same old self-centred crap. What a very pathetic life they lead.

Is it any wonder that Jenna was forced to leave work before she was pushed.
What have they posted ? I haven’t seen anything for weeks

Reactions: 2
It will be killing them as they crave attention with their fake online personas.

Clingy, insecure Jenna and wetwipe Ant-won living in the closet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4