The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been reading this thread all along ,only now after antonys hate video has come to light have they decided to jump ship with the excuse of they don’t like what they’ve read on here.No Jenna I’m sure you don’t but it didn’t stop you until your husband got called out for his prejudice did it ?

Reactions: 9
They’ve been reading this thread all along ,only now after antonys hate video has come to light have they decided to jump ship with the excuse of they don’t like what they’ve read on here.No Jenna I’m sure you don’t but it didn’t stop you until your husband got called out for his prejudice did it ?
What was the video everyone’s talking about?

Totally agree with this!

In their address to the Gram they failed to mention things they’ve been called out for and challenged about:

*Jenna’s constant craving for attention and validation
*All the fake designer clobber they keep busting out from their child free trips to Manchester
*Their failure to adhere to lockdown rules in favour buzzing off for 5k runs,only when challenged about that in April did they claim that Derrick was living there
*The amount of crap and carbs they feed H and Aaarrffffffy
*The fact that their kids are dumped on Derrick whilst they go off on holidays, weekend breaks, shopping trips, supermarket runs, the gym, countryside walks, city day trips
*Every meal cooked in their house that is shown on the Gram (did they mention they lived in a detached new build?!) does not include a portion for Derrick, despite their claims that he lives there the poor old sod doesn’t get fed nor does his laundry get done despite Jenna’s reckoning she does loads of laundry
*Their trips to the gym when they’ve both expressed how unwell they were feeling, yet still went to the gym to spread their germs and filmed content for social media
*The hate fuelled video from Antonnnnnnnnny on YouTube (by the way that video was a suggested watch by YouTube after enduring 1 min 34 seconds of their Lake District Weekend - another child free trip for them) so Lambertons you have YouTube to thank for social media being enlightened about Antonnnnnnny’s disturbing toxic opinions about people with disabilities, people who are overweight, not forgetting his dislike for people who overshare on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Totally agree with this!

In their address to the Gram they failed to mention things they’ve been called out for and challenged about:

*Jenna’s constant craving for attention and validation
*All the fake designer clobber they keep busting out from their child free trips to Manchester
*Their failure to adhere to lockdown rules in favour buzzing off for 5k runs,only when challenged about that in April did they claim that Derrick was living there
*The amount of crap and carbs they feed H and Aaarrffffffy
*The fact that their kids are dumped on Derrick whilst they go off on holidays, weekend breaks, shopping trips, supermarket runs, the gym, countryside walks, city day trips
*Every meal cooked in their house that is shown on the Gram (did they mention they lived in a detached new build?!) does not include a portion for Derrick, despite their claims that he lives there the poor old sod doesn’t get fed nor does his laundry get done despite Jenna’s reckoning she does loads of laundry
*Their trips to the gym when they’ve both expressed how unwell they were feeling, yet still went to the gym to spread their germs and filmed content for social media
*The hate fuelled video from Antonnnnnnnnny on YouTube (by the way that video was a suggested watch by YouTube after enduring 1 min 34 seconds of their Lake District Weekend - another child free trip for them) so Lambertons you have YouTube to thank for social media being enlightened about Antonnnnnnny’s disturbing toxic opinions about people with disabilities, people who are overweight, not forgetting his dislike for people who overshare on social media
she also broke lock down rules to visit her mum back when we were in full lock down. I believe her mum has recently been ill.. she was hugging her. How self! I got blocked because I pointed out that we were all in lock down and I’d love to see my parents. The truth hurts.

Reactions: 5
she also broke lock down rules to visit her mum back when we were in full lock down. I believe her mum has recently been ill.. she was hugging her. How self! I got blocked because I pointed out that we were all in lock down and I’d love to see my parents. The truth hurts.
Oh and the fact they put their darling Arrrrrffffy in an unsafe car seat that is no way suitable for a child of his age

Reactions: 3
Thanks for sharing the clips above! I cannot believe the tit they have said in them messages no mention of the real reason they are spoke about on here!! Did she reference tattle at all? Hopefully some of her followers pop over and find out the truth!! 😡

Made sure the video was well and truly deleted before they mentioned anything on insta. They only care about themselves. Put your 2 year old in a suitable car seat you pair of selfish twats

#Lamberton Life #2
Deleting their shameful clips, Jenna & Antonnnnnnny still joined at the hip

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why not just be honest and address the video and be done with it ?
All they have done is tit their pants and sent a load of followers over here for a nose where they will inevitably read the comments about the video and wonder what exactly was said .

I was genuinely shocked at how he talked about disabled people in that video. I knew he was a bit immature but still... didn’t think he would say things like that! Having a go at people ‘liking’ a picture of someone’s disabled brother, correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he say something like.... “all these people liking a photo of someone in a wheelchair with their tongue hanging out, saying oh he’s so lovely, why are they liking the photo of his disabled brother, if you saw someone like that in the street you would just laugh at them”. Am I making that up or was that what he said?

Reactions: 4
What did Anthony say in this vid? Is there any place I can watch it or have they done away with it?
They’ve deleted it. He was saying what he hates about Facebook. Basically said he laughs at disabled people
I was genuinely shocked at how he talked about disabled people in that video. I knew he was a bit immature but still... didn’t think he would say things like that! Having a go at people ‘liking’ a picture of someone’s disabled brother, correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he say something like.... “all these people liking a photo of someone in a wheelchair with their tongue hanging out, saying oh he’s so lovely, why are they liking the photo of his disabled brother, if you saw someone like that in the street you would just laugh at them”. Am I making that up or was that what he said?
I believe that’s pretty much it word for word. Bloody awful

Yes that’s just a part of the awful and rediculous things he said .
Look ,I understand that people with threads on here are hurt by the things they read on here .We are all only human .However you could argue if your put yourself out there then it’s to be expected and that they should either Not have a public sm account or simply not read the site.
The thing I have a problem with though is the audacity of them to read the comments on here about the hate vid ,See that the link has been posted and then however long later decide to come on their sm claiming they’re giving up their sm because of comments on here about their children and their appearance .
Jenna ,Antony,hunny we bleeping KNOW it’s because You’ve been rumbled about the video .Dont bleeping try and turn it around on us you sly bastards .

Reactions: 9
Yes that’s just a part of the awful and rediculous things he said .
Look ,I understand that people with threads on here are hurt by the things they read on here .We are all only human .However you could argue if your put yourself out there then it’s to be expected and that they should either Not have a public sm account or simply not read the site.
The thing I have a problem with though is the audacity of them to read the comments on here about the hate vid ,See that the link has been posted and then however long later decide to come on their sm claiming they’re giving up their sm because of comments on here about their children and their appearance .
Jenna ,Antony,hunny we bleeping KNOW it’s because You’ve been rumbled about the video .Dont bleeping try and turn it around on us you sly bastards .
👆🏼 This!
The Lamberton’s trying to label themselves as victims to try and curry favour and sympathy with their followers, I hope their followers take a look in Tattle’s direction and read up about what the Lambertons are really like
Hope they are using this time away from the Gram constructively!
Their claim that they weren’t using social media as a job / for an income..............Antonnnnnnnnnnnnny didn’t you say that Jennnnnnnna had what was needed to fill a gap in the market?!?!?!? That to us Tattlers infers that your aim was for her to earn money online
Aren’t you earning commission from your SpiceEntice discount code that is plastered on your pages?? Didn’t Jenna earn commission from enrolling members to her online Slimming World groups via advertising on social media during the pandemic??
You seem to think us Tattlers have short memories and are as thick as that congealed carbohydrate crap that you feed H and Arrrrffffffy
Sadly for you we aren’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
👆🏼 This!
The Lamberton’s trying to label themselves as victims to try and curry favour and sympathy with their followers, I hope their followers take a look in Tattle’s direction and read up about what the Lambertons are really like
Hope they are using this time away from the Gram constructively!
Their claim that they weren’t using social media as a job / for an income..............Antonnnnnnnnnnnnny didn’t you say that Jennnnnnnna had what was needed to fill a gap in the market?!?!?!? That to us Tattlers infers that your aim was for her to earn money online
Aren’t you earning commission from your SpiceEntice discount code that is plastered on your pages?? Didn’t Jenna earn commission from enrolling members to her online Slimming World groups via advertising on social media during the pandemic??
You seem to think us Tattlers have short memories and are as thick as that congealed carbohydrate crap that you feed H and Arrrrffffffy
Sadly for you we aren’t!

didn’t she start doing FM at one point too but don’t think it ever took off? Also don’t forget about the bulb commission they get like £50 a signup!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Before I thought it could be a family thing but now I’m thinking deffo shitting themselves over the video.I think the video is awful and they’re both dickheads but don’t know why anyone would bother contacting antwons work over it .Wouldnt want to see arff go without his snacks .
Guys can someone explain about this 'video' i thought I'd seen all there videos but seems not. Just being nosey.

didn’t she start doing FM at one point too but don’t think it ever took off? Also don’t forget about the bulb commission they get like £50 a signup!
Bulb commission??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
And with the bulb thing they basically hid the #ad or whatever it was, behind their username. the cheek to not mention a word of all the stuff they’ve lied about. Bloody vermin!