The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they are still posting stories but only to certain people they “trust” 🤭🧐😬
Yeah Jenna attempting the Wagatha Christie route 😂😂
She has a tattle account, she has been seen online (should have have screenshot it]

Their absence from social media just further demonstrates how thick, and in denial they really are, they should have addressed the issues and spoke about them like adults (not with all the lip smacking, eye fecking and usual boring bollocks they talk) the example they are setting H and Arrrrffffffy is pathetic - basically kids just run away and hide from issues and pretend they don’t exist, bit like Jenna and Antonnnnnnnnny’s approach to parenting

Reactions: 3
Yeah Jenna attempting the Wagatha Christie route 😂😂
She has a tattle account, she has been seen online (should have have screenshot it]

Their absence from social media just further demonstrates how thick, and in denial they really are, they should have addressed the issues and spoke about them like adults (not with all the lip smacking, eye fecking and usual boring bollocks they talk) the example they are setting H and Arrrrffffffy is pathetic - basically kids just run away and hide from issues and pretend they don’t exist, bit like Jenna and Antonnnnnnnnny’s approach to parenting
If they dealt with it like they do their parenting they would have dad on their stories addressing it for them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there still no sign of them? I forgot about them until today when my gran mentioned primark 😂

• Haha
What’s happened?? I unfollowed ages ago!
They disappeared a while ago when his old video slating disabled people was posted here. They quoted things from tattle as their reason but mentioned things like people talking about their kids etc, they never mentioned his vile video and swiftly deleted it!!

Reactions: 4
They disappeared a while ago when his old video slating disabled people was posted here. They quoted things from tattle as their reason but mentioned things like people talking about their kids etc, they never mentioned his vile video and swiftly deleted it!!
👍 I couldn’t stand them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone think they’ll do a massive return after Christmas

Reactions: 2
Here’s hoping not 😂
I don’t think they will, I think they know that they’re ruined now. They literally cannot come back from what’s happened. They know as soon as they come back they’ll be hounded and I hardly doubt they’ll come back with a public apology so!

I was thinking they will be back in the new year, they would have deleted their profiles otherwise surely?

Reactions: 2
Anyone think they’ll do a massive return after Christmas
I’m calling Bingo on New Year comeback for the Lambertons, maybe pregnancy announcement as they were on about adding another member of the family (for Derrick to look after) that should distract their followers for the real absence reason

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m calling Bingo on New Year comeback for the Lambertons, maybe pregnancy announcement as they were on about adding another member of the family (for Derrick to look after) that should distract their followers for the real absence reason
I swear to god if they have another baby then it’s bleeping irresponsible and before anyone says they might not have shown things they did with the kids, the only thing we didn’t see from them on a daily basis was their morning tit. As said previously, Harry goes to his dads at the weekend which is perfectly fine. But Arthur, I have NEVER seen him engaged in any form of sensory or developmental activity or stimulation or generally doing anything fun, He was NEVER out of that high chair or just pissing about with the oven. Even Harry never did anything - either on the Xbox or tablet and he’s at an age where he’s still interested in toys and etc so why not involve the two kids in activities together?! Too bothered about palming their kids off to go for walks in the Peak District while Harry’s at daddy’s and Arf is at nanny’s. I totally support them going on holiday just as adults - IF like me and my husband and many others, you’ve barely had time to have a bath in peace, it’s a welcome rest and time as a couple again. But those two? They were child free almost every weekend they didn’t need a break from anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear to god if they have another baby then it’s bleeping irresponsible and before anyone says they might not have shown things they did with the kids, the only thing we didn’t see from them on a daily basis was their morning tit. As said previously, Harry goes to his dads at the weekend which is perfectly fine. But Arthur, I have NEVER seen him engaged in any form of sensory or developmental activity or stimulation or generally doing anything fun, He was NEVER out of that high chair or just pissing about with the oven. Even Harry never did anything - either on the Xbox or tablet and he’s at an age where he’s still interested in toys and etc so why not involve the two kids in activities together?! Too bothered about palming their kids off to go for walks in the Peak District while Harry’s at daddy’s and Arf is at nanny’s. I totally support them going on holiday just as adults - IF like me and my husband and many others, you’ve barely had time to have a bath in peace, it’s a welcome rest and time as a couple again. But those two? They were child free almost every weekend they didn’t need a break from anything!
How much free time did they have in general never mind spending it without the kids .They were with each other 24/7,does antwon work 2 hours a week?Bet they can’t go for a shite without the other one being there .Weird behaviour all round .

Reactions: 6
How much free time did they have in general never mind spending it without the kids .They were with each other 24/7,does antwon work 2 hours a week?Bet they can’t go for a shite without the other one being there .Weird behaviour all round .
I don’t care what anyone says, their relationship isn’t healthy. No friends, 24/7 together - screams insecurity for a lot of it. I know there was mention of antwon playing away! I just don’t know anyone, who can afford to not work and spend like they do. What does she do all day? Arthur will be at nursery soon surely she’s gonna go back to work?

Reactions: 7
When they have found that ‘gap’ in the market, they will be back 🤣 Bet Jenna is furious not being able to post all that home bargains tat this year!

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t care what anyone says, their relationship isn’t healthy. No friends, 24/7 together - screams insecurity for a lot of it. I know there was mention of antwon playing away! I just don’t know anyone, who can afford to not work and spend like they do. What does she do all day? Arthur will be at nursery soon surely she’s gonna go back to work?
Because they pay a low rent to their dad who owns the house (apparently)

• Haha
Reactions: 1