The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come back lambos,we can cope with the eye bleeping and lip smacking just tell us what you’ve had for tea 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
Im sure in the past she said that antony blocked this website on her phone so she couldnt read here.

Why arent they addressing the video of antony and his disgusting behavior?

Reactions: 8
if they don’t want people to discuss their children they just shouldn’t put them on social media

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Jenna once create an account on here and post on this thread defending herself or have I imagined it? I wonder if she’ll join us again

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh so they’ve been watching then! 👋 hopefully it will give them food (no pun intend) for thought and actually spend time with the kids rather than tit shopping for social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
if they don’t want people to discuss their children they just shouldn’t put them on social media
Also don’t leave yourself on an open public register and then accuse people of stalking you - you really are not that important! A quick google of someone’s name and where they live reveals all, it’s your job to shut it down not blame others for accessing public information.
When you register to vote there is a tick box that you can use to remove yourself from that open register. Hope I have at least provided you both with some valuable information 🤣

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe they put my picture of tommy pickles up. My other comments are much more sharing worthy I think. Probably because they know how terrible they are about dropping the kids at any given moment. And don’t want to draw anyone else’s attention to it. Pair of absolute doughnuts

Reactions: 7
Here comes the prepared speech from the pair of them 😂😂😂 they can’t go away again without documenting it for the “gap in the market” YouTube page!

He’s spineless - own what you have said because you clearly mean it or you wouldn’t have posted it! What a cockwomble 🤢
What did i miss,? What did he say?

What’s happened?! I can’t see as they’ve gone private haven’t followed them in ages 😂

Reactions: 1