The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching those gym stories and her body shape is absolutely bizzare ! Gaunt ,haggard looking face ,small upper half then her legs look like she has some sort of swelling issue .She has no ankles or kneecaps .

Reactions: 6
Perhaps Jenna if arfeee is sick and keeping you awake all night dont dump him on poor dad Derrick so you can swan off to the gym! Have an early night like the rest of us parents who put their kids first!

Reactions: 8
Perhaps Jenna if arfeee is sick and keeping you awake all night dont dump him on poor dad Derrick so you can swan off to the gym! Have an early night like the rest of us parents who put their kids first!
There was me thinking she had made Dad Derrick some lunch earlier then she served it to her Mother, Dad Derrick has probably climbed in to the tidy airing cupboard to waste away from starvation and overworking on the childcare 🙊🤣

Aaaarrfffyyyyyy probably got a load of dust up his snout and on his chest after she let him play with the Hoover the other night 🙄 hence him being poorly
Jennnnnnnnnnna really is as thick as mince

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m finding antwons stories so cringe.

The baby voice he puts on is just creepy. And Jenna looks so bitter grumpy in the background of his stories she’s really struggling not being in control she really needs to get herself a job and stop living in his pockets

Reactions: 3
Didn’t do one for fixing teef tho 😂😂
The entire cast of the Lamberton Life have awful teeth 🤮🤮🙈🙈

What do us tattlers think is next on Jennnnnnnnnaaaaaa’s list after her lip filllllllllllleeeeerr and the bbbbbaaaaaaabbbbyyyy booooooooooooooootox?.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
scroll down on his website store 😂 think he needs to finish it before trying to sell to people
CA36B5EB-777C-445B-B112-20275EBE76D3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The “baby” Botox looks ridiculous. She looks haggard from the eyebrows down and her 5 head looks like a toffee apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
B96D7498-0DED-4924-88EB-F572193D7569.jpeg

photography and food 🤣 I think his pictures are awful! They always look grey and don’t even get me started on food!! I’ve never seen a family eat so much pasta!! He’s got zero idea how to do keto.. my husbands been doing it for months now and once you get through carb-flu you get bags of energy!
why does Jenna dye her hair black??

Reactions: 1
Really pushing the filters this morning

They are awful literally dull your pictures down

Ok... I’ve just googled the lyrics to the song in the back ground to post... 😱 is personally be raging if it was my husband...

If I call you bae, you bae for the day
Or a bae for the night, you not my wife
She want a killer to duck all night
I wanna duck on a thot, gimme head all night
AP, big rocks, in the hood with the 'Rillas
5K on the dinner, bring three hundred thou' to the dealer

this is just a bit of the lyrics 😱

Reactions: 1
He’s followed it up with a “couple” picture gushing about Jenna 😂😂😂😂 or jennas posted it...

• Haha