The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a hunch that antwon is bisexual

Also does antwon have a child from a previous relationship or have I imagine them being in /being mentioned in one of their stories .Ages ago,never to be mentioned again
I've followed them from the begin .. when they were still bereable but never seen them talk about Anton having a child or seen any child stay over .. 🤔

Reactions: 3
Antonnnnnnny texting her allegedly telling her to get home cos he’s staaaaaaaaaarving, she likes to make out she is indispensable and he can’t manage without her, more like she doesn’t like leaving him unsupervised

Reactions: 4
Bet him £100 that he won’t stick to a stupid fad diet

Is this the missing gap in the market?
I actually hope he manages it and she loses the bet, I can foresee her trying to sabotage him though, she’s clearly really annoyed already when she keeps saying “I’m not jealous......”
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually hope he manages it and she loses the bet, I can foresee her trying to sabotage him though, she’s clearly really annoyed already when she keeps saying “I’m not jealous......”
😂😂
Cause she’s jealous 😂 she can’t control him! The amount of “snacks” they eat is absolutely incredible! An arfffff snack is a full on meal to my toddler!

And Jesus Christ those lips 😳😳😳 he face looks farrrr too frozen!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cause she’s jealous 😂 she can’t control him! The amount of “snacks” they eat is absolutely incredible! An arfffff snack is a full on meal to my toddler!
She pacifies H and Aaaaaaaarrrfy with snacks so she can spend all her time filming herself for YouTube and Instagram rather than actually parenting, still trying to find that ‘gap’ in the market, add to that pandering and swooning over Antonnnnnny.
His colleagues must get so pissed off with the amount of butting in and meddling and distracting she must do 🙈

Last edited:
Why does Antony edit his pictures so much?? Arthur looks like he’s got pneumonia his lips look so grey where it’s over edited

I’ve been wondering this lately... so they’ve not been married all that long and when you scroll way back on her insta there’s just pics of her and Harry but not with Anthony. All of a sudden Anthony appears. Is Harry someone else’s child or Anthony’s son? I can’t work it out!!

Anthony isn’t Harry’s dad, I think his dad is Turkish? Jenna was married before Anthony when she was quite young I think. She says she ran off to Turkey to marry him

• Wow
Is there anything worse than seeing Jenna eat, mouth open, ramming it in, talking with food in her mouth. You just know she’s one of these that you can hear chew 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What’s with the ET finger today and the stupid faces 🙄🙄🙄 just eat your salad and shut up. Kids on the iPads again I see 🙄🙄🙄 also why on earth is her baby not in a correct car seat for his age ????!!! Why don’t they bother with safety ? Arthur Plays with the washing machine / oven / bleach / medicine / running around in a chicken coup / constantly on iPads / eating and drinking coke for England! My child is in a car seat like that and he is 5

Reactions: 5
Holy duck why is Arthur in that car seat with a seat belt across him. Do they care? Or are they thick as pig tit?! Car seat safety is crucial! Why don’t people take it seriously, ill never know.

I HATE when they do stories while they are eating. Jenna has absolutely no manners what so ever. makes me feel ill 😷

Reactions: 7
They just don’t care at all about safety or their kids wellbeing. She lets them do what the duck they want !!! Everytime I’ve seen Harry out he’s always had a pint of coke! Arthur is constantly doing what he wants .... if they crash their car that kid is not protected at all! Like what are they playing at???? Instead of rabbiting on about your Aldi shops and your tit food you eat how about pay more attention to your kids safety ! Absolutely shocking!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Holy duck why is Arthur in that car seat with a seat belt across him. Do they care? Or are they thick as pig tit?! Car seat safety is crucial! Why don’t people take it seriously, ill never know.

I HATE when they do stories while they are eating. Jenna has absolutely no manners what so ever. makes me feel ill 😷
She’s got no table manners all, she’s also permanently attached to that E-Cig thing, phone in one hand and e-Cig in the other 🙄
And she’s defo annoyed with Antonnnnnnny now he’s doing his keto plan, less opportunity for her to control everything 😂 Bet he wanted to try the keto plan ages ago bet Blackteeth herself put the blockers on it as it wouldn’t look good with her SW ‘career’ 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 8