The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any excuse to share that ladies picture again.... I bet jennas fuming but you wouldn’t know as her forehead wouldn’t move!

And wow sold 2 😂😂😂😂 I had second hand embarrassment with that comment

Dumped the kids again to do antwons food shop

I’m pretty sure that he’s capable of going out on his own without Jenna glued to his hole!

She’s going to be a smug witch now he’s stopped

Ugh she’s going to eye duck the life out of herself now with her claw finger

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s a boring fucker isn’t he, watching his stories on thelambertonhusband and theres no charisma at all 😂

• Haha
That didn’t take look for her to talk him into quitting 🤣 although he seems like a quitter anyway.
He’s bound to feel poorly because they both have a bug plus the drink 🤢 Keto done right is a good diet.
I think they Have body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 1
He’s a boring fucker isn’t he, watching his stories on thelambertonhusband and theres no charisma at all 😂
They are both so boring and cringe, the desperation is seeping out of them 🙈🙄🤣
His LinkedIn profile portrays him as a right workplace arselicker

Reactions: 2
Some desperate who has purchased his filter

Oooooh so it all becomes clear

The Keto diet was a gifted ad yet NONE of the stories were labelled

Sneaky bastard
The Lambertons think they are above rules........Tattlers cast your minds back to the depths of lockdown when they were buzzing off for 5k runs without the kids obviously and then when confronted they claimed Dad Derrick lived there so H and Aaaaaarrrfy weren’t left alone with the carb cupboard, fizzy pop and an XBox each.

Either way Dad Derrick is very hard done to the poor old sod, he either does live there (highly unlikely) and doesn’t have a bed nor does he get fed or get his laundry done, or they have him round daily to look after the kids whilst they buzz off to the gym, Primaaaaaark, Aldi, Fake Clobber Shop in Manchester or film cringe videos for YouTube etc and they still don’t include him in mealtimes 😵

Reactions: 1
That didn’t take look for her to talk him into quitting 🤣 although he seems like a quitter anyway.
He’s bound to feel poorly because they both have a bug plus the drink 🤢 Keto done right is a good diet.
I think they Have body dysmorphia.
They’ve been going on about how poorly they’ve felt for a few days and they are planning on going to the gym later..............thick as mince the pair of them, spreading their germs for the sake of some heavily filtered gym vids and pics
They need reporting for their sheer selfishness and carelessness

Reactions: 9
Why are they going to the gym when they are clearly ill??? Selfish
Because it means they don’t have to be parents and daycare Derrick is home for the night

Plus they haven’t filmed much eye bleeping themselves today. Jenna thinks she’s so profesh 🤢

• Haha
I hate people who go to the gym when they’re ill ! There’s nothing worse .I used to train 6 days a week and I know I caught norovirus in my gym ,prob from mingers like these who go to the gym when ILL!

The Lambertons think they are above rules........Tattlers cast your minds back to the depths of lockdown when they were buzzing off for 5k runs without the kids obviously and then when confronted they claimed Dad Derrick lived there so H and Aaaaaarrrfy weren’t left alone with the carb cupboard, fizzy pop and an XBox each.

Either way Dad Derrick is very hard done to the poor old sod, he either does live there (highly unlikely) and doesn’t have a bed nor does he get fed or get his laundry done, or they have him round daily to look after the kids whilst they buzz off to the gym, Primaaaaaark, Aldi, Fake Clobber Shop in Manchester or film cringe videos for YouTube etc and they still don’t include him in mealtimes 😵
I’d put my life on him not living there

• Sick
Lamberton Life #2 Designer Clothes Fakers, Lockdown Breakers
Filters for days, black teeth always

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t stand listening to ill people talking!
Just stay off Instagram for a few days if you’re full of cold. Well all live without seeing what H has in his bloody lunch box for a few days!!!!