The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is sooooo bitter about this diet antwon is on. She’s just really unpleasant to watch jealously is a horrible look on you Jenna

Reactions: 4
Really bad filter or are his teeth rotten? Wonder if he had a fall on them
I came on to ask the exact same thing! but i think it is his teeth when u look back and see glimps of his teeth in other pictures they look the same, no need for that when he is so young!

• Sad
All I can think is he’s had a knock to them maybe?. My boy did the same but they greyed (and luckily repaired and re- whitened) Not sure that would cause the rotting appearance though!

She is sooooo bitter about this diet antwon is on. She’s just really unpleasant to watch jealously is a horrible look on you Jenna
What is this diet he’s on? Is it to gain weight?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All I can think is he’s had a knock to them maybe?. My boy did the same but they greyed (and luckily repaired and re- whitened) Not sure that would cause the rotting appearance though!

What is this diet he’s on? Is it to gain weight?
I don’t understand diets...I’m a fatty whoes just eaten a triple box of Jaffa cakes in one sitting

• Haha
god they are soooo boring on about the gym all time. Jenna pretending she’s is gutted she didn’t do a 5k fast enough just for Antony to big her up 🙃🙃 really quite sad she needs the constant validation

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is Antony doing Keto?? It’s normally for people who need to lose a lot of weight.
He’s also doing it completely wrong! You can have fruit on keto.. berries. It makes me mad when he’s giving out false information. My husband does keto. He’s got 25gs of carbs a day to use. Antony going to make himself ill!

Ooh she’s saying she’s stripped three beds to put clean bedding on.......... hope Dad Derrick is included in this, poor old sod, rarely gets fed and doesn’t appear to get his washing done even though Jennnnnna harps on about how much laundry she does, she makes out she is a Domestic Goddess and she’s nothing of the sort

Why is Antony doing Keto?? It’s normally for people who need to lose a lot of weight.
He’s also doing it completely wrong! You can have fruit on keto.. berries. It makes me mad when he’s giving out false information. My husband does keto. He’s got 25gs of carbs a day to use. Antony going to make himself ill!
He has probably read on here that us Tattlers are in constant disbelief about the enormous carb intake of the Lamberton Life cast 🤣🤣 Maybe he is trying to escape Jenna’s diet clutches 🤣🤣 although if he does make himself ill no doubt she can pander to him and go on and on about how indispensable she is whilst lip smacking, claw handing and asking him constant questions that she already knows the answer to

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have thought many times that the 2 of them have lost weight, go to the gym, etc etc, while poor Harry is there with his pint of coke and beige food, clearly massive for his age!! Shouldn’t they practice what they preach with their kids and teach them good habits???

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have thought many times that the 2 of them have lost weight, go to the gym, etc etc, while poor Harry is there with his pint of coke and beige food, clearly massive for his age!! Shouldn’t they practice what they preach with their kids and teach them good habits???
They are so self absorbed that it is more convenient for them to pacify H and Aaaaarrrffy with screens, carbs and fizzy pop rather than parent, spend quality time with and discipline them, failing that swan off to Primaaaaark, Aldi, the gym, rooftop bar, nice restaurant or a weekend away somewhere and leave Dad Derrick to deal with the kids

Reactions: 2
She’s looking so gaunt verging on ill
The weight loss has gone too far she looks old and haggard

So, over on the lamberton husband Antwon storied that he puts butter, yes butter in his coffee as apparently it’s better than cream 🤢 has he not heard of milk?! 🤪

So, over on the lamberton husband Antwon storied that he puts butter, yes butter in his coffee as apparently it’s better than cream 🤢 has he not heard of milk?! 🤪
I'm not sure you can have milk on the keto diet, most people I've saw doing it have cream

It’s a keto thing. It’s called bulletproof coffee. My husband won’t even consider it. He has full fat milk instead. He’s got absolutely no idea how to do keto properly 🙄 no doubt there will be a misinformed YouTube video about it.

why did he need to do a separate food shop 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s a keto thing. It’s called bulletproof coffee. My husband won’t even consider it. He has full fat milk instead. He’s got absolutely no idea how to do keto properly 🙄 no doubt there will be a misinformed YouTube video about it.

why did he need to do a separate food shop 🤷🏼‍♀️
Separate food shop = H and Aaaaaarrrrrrfy in Dad Derrick’s crèche meaning an opportunity for popping out meaning more child free time for Antonnnnnnny Keto and Jennnnnnnaaaa Blackteeth

• Haha
More sweaty gym videos 🤢 man she totally loves herself, thinks she’s so profesh 🤢 it’s cringe to watch. And yet again grandad has been dumped with the kids - I don’t think I’ve seen them do anything with them this week (que a dad our at the weekend)

• Haha