Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She talks a lot of shit, but saying she was days away from closing her account is hysterical. She can’t live without the validation, but she’s also presumably got a heap of contracts going??

• Haha
Reactions: 25

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Her bag an ads were so poorly done. She twists her body so much to get a thigh gap she looks ridiculous. What’s with her new thing of telling everyone what size she wears in her clothes? No one cares. No one can compare their body shape to yours because you alter your images online and twist your body into alll sorts of shapes and heights. Shes so bloody lame, I just can’t
Yeah very interesting she's telling people she's wearing a 'sz 11', where was she telling her sizes when she was a 16+? Not that there's anything wrong with being a 16+ but it says so much about her that she's out here bragging about her size now.

phonies

Chatty Member
Her condescending speech this morning about fussy eaters and trying things… to be fair if she didn’t cook such revolting dogs vomit her kids would probably eat it
Only if there was a appliance on her kitchen bench that had thousands of recipes on it with step by step instructions on how to cook them… 🥲

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I’ve never wanted anyone to lose their social media login/ get hacked more than this joke.

notgifted

VIP Member
Finn is the nicest looking Kearn & seems the most normal to me. The bar is set very low though & his competition is hardly even in the race, they are only just part of the human race.
I can’t blame Brad, if you had to choose between Knox who is too busy in his art studio or playing with his Winston, Teddy who is never awake, you can’t waste money on taking him anywhere if he just naps & can’t risk him spooking anyone in public he’s so fucking spooky you know, so Finn it is.

Imagine when these kids are older, they will remember who got what 😂 love this for Sez & Brad, how then treated their own families will be back on them ten fold & they deserve every bit of it

• Haha

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
WTF is she on about in this mornings story? She sounds a bit unhinged...please let this be the start of everything unravelling!!!
I thought the same thing, she was rambling, and complaining about the worst part of her 'job' - the filming. That's pretty much THE main part of being a media mogul content creator, isn't it?

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Do these children need a toy every week because it seems to be that way with soz the snoz. Sarah (we know you read here), instead of buying your sons more toys etc why not donate some Lego to shelters where women are fleeing their homes and not able to take anything with them. The children in these situations would have nothing and its such a big change of life for them. Imagine their little faces to receive some Lego or colouring- in books and pencils. Get your head out of your arse and do something nice for once.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
My God, how is she so impressed with such basic fucking parenting?! And like above poster said?! This was for Brad. Period. But seeing as he has no fucking friends he has to go with the favourite incest asshole.

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
If you look hard at the “messages from fans” you can tell they are all sent from the same account, one after the other at the same time. Only one is a top message shaped bubble.
---
Even the use of punctuation in the double exclamation marks, the hyphen straight after a word etc. are duplicated from her own text.

• Wow
Nothing wrong with a short man (there is something sexy about a tall one though 🙃). Everything wrong with a short, pathetic excuse for a man, who is so tiny and insecure that he has to make his wife smaller to boost his own fragile ego.

The car dribble this morning, she seemed so high, going from one thing to another. Bless beaky thinking that Knoxy could really be a YouTube sensation. Nobody gives a shit Sarah.
Omg. I stopped listening after I died laughing at her saying Brad was a academic 😂😂😂

Sarah, you are DELUSIONAL.

I’m going to have to go back and record all of this mornings mouth stories for the archives. What a ride.

• Haha

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
It is a stillbirth, the cause of the stillbirth is a termination for medical reasons.

Their lack of support and awareness around the whole bereaved parent community is gross. They never refer appropriate resources or share events that are right on their doorstep with their followers, which would be a large percentage of bereaved parents. The Kearnts made their money off them and left them high and dry.
Sorry, yes you're right. I think what I'm getting at is It's just so disingenuous of them to build their platform off the back of the still birth of their child but not be more transparent about what happened. They could have done huge things in bringing awareness to the forefront about their situation and providing resources and support for others in that same situation but they prioritised monetizing their platform and being shit humans instead of doing something good and worthwhile.

• Heart