The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buddy was a termination for medical reasons, he had Down syndrome or some other type of genetic issue, only one time did I ever see them speak about this, it was always just referred to as a still born or lost buddy type thing as I guess it’s easier to say, some people have beliefs against this, the Kearns are horrible people but will never judge them on this decision.
On the Maggi Dent postcast Brad talked about how it was TFMR at 26 weeks. That's the first time I've heard him mention it. He also mentions they had one early miscarriage at 6 weeks, but Sarah goes on likes she's had several.

Reactions: 16
Buddy was a termination for medical reasons, he had Down syndrome or some other type of genetic issue, only one time did I ever see them speak about this, it was always just referred to as a still born or lost buddy type thing as I guess it’s easier to say, some people have beliefs against this, the Kearns are horrible people but will never judge them on this decision.
I am having a hard time trying to articulate what I want to say but this is something they could actually use their “stadium” for good on. Not just a way for engagement from loosing buddy and trying to get head pats.
TFMR is not discussed enough and there needs to be far more support for families.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am having a hard time trying to articulate what I want to say but this is something they could actually use their “stadium” for good on. Not just a way for engagement from loosing buddy and trying to get head pats.
TFMR is not discussed enough and there needs to be far more support for families.
Yes i absolutely agree with you.
My Life Of Love - Rachel Casella & Heart Of Harper have spoke often about the heartbreaking reality of TFMR, but yet it always felt to me like the the Kearns didn’t want to answer hard questions or deal with it, so always seemed to just stay stillborn, I’m not sure why they appeared to be ashamed of it, they have this big stadium, yet they are so far up their own arses they don’t want to bring attention to anything that doesn’t bring them financial gain.

The fact she has 1 miscarriage at 6 weeks, but she alludes to multiple actually fucks me off so bad, I’m no stranger to miscarriage & sadly stillbirth, these clowns have no idea what some people go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2914109

I thought a month ago that knoxxxay would make a move to be a social media star 😆😆

Two things about this idea:
- Sez would inadvertently end up spending time helping Obnoxious make his videos therefore the effort on her videos would decrease.to almost nil and I can't imagine how something bad could get worse?

- can you imagine Knox's videos? Oh my God! To quote a (not so) great mind - "I can't!"
Ahh this!! 😂😂 we’ve all seen the content Sezzy ‘creates’. Does she know how much editing and creativity goes in to making those YouTube videos?It’s not the kids sitting there doing all the work, it’s the parents. Sezzy would get sick of it after one video. Also, I thought we were taking the kids offline to protect their privacy? Now we’ve done a 180 and she thinks it’s a good idea to give him his own channel? Sweet baby cheeses.

Reactions: 15
Yes i absolutely agree with you.
My Life Of Love - Rachel Casella & Heart Of Harper have spoke often about the heartbreaking reality of TFMR, but yet it always felt to me like the the Kearns didn’t want to answer hard questions or deal with it, so always seemed to just stay stillborn, I’m not sure why they appeared to be ashamed of it, they have this big stadium, yet they are so far up their own arses they don’t want to bring attention to anything that doesn’t bring them financial gain.

The fact she has 1 miscarriage at 6 weeks, but she alludes to multiple actually fucks me off so bad, I’m no stranger to miscarriage & sadly stillbirth, these clowns have no idea what some people go through.

I had no idea he was TFMR until this afternoon.
This actually makes me think less of them (I wasn’t sure it was possible either) for the fact they’ve made it out like he was a stillborn.
I would never judge any parent for this choice and that’s not what I am judging them on. I am disgusted they use buddy for engagement and a story when they could actually be raising real awareness.

I know I am giving them too much credit and they would never do anything for the good of it, it is all for self gratification with them.
Vile humans.

Reactions: 31
She looks dehydrated. Like her breath would smell because she hasn’t eaten properly. There’s nothing glow worthy about her. Can she just give up Instagram already?!!

Reactions: 11
I actually thought she was drunk.

Then I saw the “photoshoot” photos! WTFF
---
Absolutely banking on it! She literally said “we have a whole platform we can give him “ 🤢

Reactions: 11
I actually cannot understand how someone who is 'bullied' by trolls, would willing to put their child in the firing line to attempt YouTube fame. She knows what it's like to have strangers scrutinise you, why the hell would you want that life for your child?! It's actually disgusting. All she sees is $$$$ and couldn't give a tit about her child's well-being.

Reactions: 31
How many times have we seen the noise level as content now? Sarah, it wasn’t funny the first time. Just stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How many times have we seen the noise level as content now? Sarah, it wasn’t funny the first time. Just stop.
It’s pitiful at this point. She thinks she’s the only 50 year old out on the town, she needs to pull her big beaked head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We see you Sez and it’s pathetic. Mikki is definitely the latest in a string of single white female attempts. I don’t think Mikki was visiting Sez, I think there must have been another actual friend and she just stopped in to see Sarah while she was there.
It’s embarrassing but also funny as… is Mikki the last of Sarah’s influencer friends, who actually interact with her?

Reactions: 14
We see you Sez and it’s pathetic. Mikki is definitely the latest in a string of single white female attempts. I don’t think Mikki was visiting Sez, I think there must have been another actual friend and she just stopped in to see Sarah while she was there.
She even admitted this. I wish I had screen recorded but on stories a few days ago when she was frothing about it being “Mikki Fisher Day”, she referenced the movie Single White Female and said if she could she’d be standing outside Mikki’s house and tapping on the window every morning to say hello 😬 I know it was one of her weird attempts at humour but if I was Mikki I’d find that so off putting and be seriously reconsidering the friendship!

I’ve never understood their friendship anyway. I think Mikki definitely tries too hard but a few times she’s made me laugh. She swears, while Sez never does, especially not around the boys 🙄. Mikki is not afraid to talk about all things sexual and will actually say the words clitoris and orgasm, Sez only talks about “game changers”. Mikki never posts her kids, Sez does when it suits her. Although she’s an absolute crackpot herself, Mikki seems capable of having an independent thought or opinion, Sez just regurgitates the words/ideas of others or ChatGPT. Anyway, they’re both cunts so I guess they have that in common 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She even admitted this. I wish I had screen recorded but on stories a few days ago when she was frothing about it being “Mikki Fisher Day”, she referenced the movie Single White Female and said if she could she’d be standing outside Mikki’s house and tapping on the window every morning to say hello 😬 I know it was one of her weird attempts at humour but if I was Mikki I’d find that so off putting and be seriously reconsidering the friendship!

I’ve never understood their friendship anyway. I think Mikki definitely tries too hard but a few times she’s made me laugh. She swears, while Sez never does, especially not around the boys 🙄. Mikki is not afraid to talk about all things sexual and will actually say the words clitoris and orgasm, Sez only talks about “game changers”. Mikki never posts her kids, Sez does when it suits her. Although she’s an absolute crackpot herself, Mikki seems capable of having an independent thought or opinion, Sez just regurgitates the words/ideas of others or ChatGPT. Anyway, they’re both cunts so I guess they have that in common 🤷🏻‍♀️
I gotchu 😂

Mikki is an absolute crack pot, but she has her own personality and opinions and doesn’t seem to care if what she’s saying is controversial and I will always prefer that over basic boring Sarah.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.