The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually watch her vids however this mornings cringe worth edition I did! Poor Sez receiving criticism. She only posts about all the love she gets. Where is the criticism coming from? Navigating what’s appropriate for her kids….. um… that would be very minimal because that is respecting and supporting privacy. But Knoxxxxy at 10 wants to be a YouTube star because that what his parents have role modelled! Of course! Brandwee “the academic.” That’s because he is so smart next to her decisions that are fuc&ing stupid. Closing down socials but couldn’t because she inspiring so many people! And those cannot be 3 week old nails! If so, she got some underlying issues because there is not growth from the nail bed to the colour. That means she would actually have do some work, which would mean sacrificing getting her nails done and going to the gym during people normal work hours.

Reactions: 12
You can see the moment she saw it on her phone, started covering it with her hands and then had pulled her hair to cover it for the next frame.
Wrinkled chest, dimpled cheeks, beaked nose, horrendous teeth. She sure is a catch 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she say what she thought Knox could possibly be YouTube famous for? Is there a market for really obnoxious, mediocre children with no discernible talent or charisma?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is here a Bogan influencer event on? Are these 2 meeting up?
---
Did she say what she thought Knox could possibly be YouTube famous for? Is there a market for really obnoxious, mediocre children with no discernible talent or charisma?
It would do really well being one of those roasting channels , where the subscribers can just roast the living duck out of the person, Knox gives them endless content to pick on, well his mother does on his behalf.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Lmao does she think she's some A-list celebrity? Can't close her account because of how many people are in her DMs blowing smoke up her arse. Babe, your posts get 30 comments, half from you, so let's say a small percent of those die hard bogans DM you, and you've got about 5-10 people. About the same amount who subscribe to your tit. Say it like it actually is and admit you need the platform for your income.

Also, I LOVE how she's already back-flipped on showing the kids, knew it wouldn't take long, but this is ridiculous, it's been a month? Let me guess, you need them for ads, can guarantee she'll have an ad out soon with them in it. She knows she is nothing without showing her dumbass kids, no one cares about their handshakes 🤣

And Knox on YouTube, I cannot bleeping deal. That ugly, buck tooth beaver has nothing going for him. Can't wait to see that idea fall on its face. They are setting him up to fail, how about get the kid focused on his schooling and getting a real job. Your platform is dead, you've sat on the same amount of followers for years, no growth, Brad has stopped, it's time to give up you absolute try-hard wanker.

End rant 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The absolute privilege of "the worst part of my every three weeks is having to pick a nail colour" 💅🏻
Wow Sez, that is a huge problem...how on earth can you cope with that?

Reactions: 30
Omg. I stopped listening after I died laughing at her saying Brad was a academic 😂😂😂

Sarah, you are DELUSIONAL.

I’m going to have to go back and record all of this mornings mouth stories for the archives. What a ride.
Brad is SUPER smart and he’s a clown 🤡 Yea tell us something we don’t already know. Listing her husbands accomplishments as able to ride a unicycle! I can’t!!
---
The absolute privilege of "the worst part of my every three weeks is having to pick a nail colour" 💅🏻
Wow Sez, that is a huge problem...how on earth can you cope with that?
I’d say the worst part is living by that swamp and with your creepy hubby but what do I know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh no… no one cared enough to like her crappy birthday post to her misogynistic husband.

That pesky algorithm hey? I’m sure it’s that… wouldn’t have anything to do with Sarah’s crappy content.

Other influencers are getting much more work than Sarah right now, Sez is peddling the same brands over and over.

Sez… just think… if you got an actual job you’d probably be able to afford to put in the pool you so desperately wanted. lol.

Also….. project glow is a no?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg imagine if she changed her insta to a wannabe kids you tube type account 😂 also doesn’t she think it’s weird when she says that she wants the viewers to see her kids they are so funny etc? It’s not family they are adults following her not kids viewing it? It’s just weird and inappropriate. And as she said no one is watching 😂 how pathetic and desperate to need validation so much you repost a post on stories so everyone can see you fawning over your old small husband. Who is good at everything especially looking at other ladies 😂 also does she think it’s a flex she is catching up with some nut job from qld? Most people have proper friends and family to catch up with 😂 and her hair is the absolute worst.
---
If mikki fisher was a true psychic and healer she would be able to see what a nasty witch Sarah is and feel her bad energy 🤣

Reactions: 12
Brad is SUPER smart and he’s a clown 🤡 Yea tell us something we don’t already know. Listing her husbands accomplishments as able to ride a unicycle! I can’t!!
---

I’d say the worst part is living by that swamp and with your creepy hubby but what do I know 😂
Um, in her words Blandly is
*checks notes*
Super intelligent
Super fit
Super strong

Such a super guy!

Shame he's not super massive but, one day mate, one day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---

Well if he’s listing riding unicycle on his resume I might add to mine that I can suck a mean cock, might land me a promotion like he’s got.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sarah, go to therapy. Honestly. You need to sort out how your toxic, fractured relationship with your family has lead you to needing constant validation from strangers online. We all think our kids are the greatest, but most people have the common sense to know that posting your kids online for strangers is stupid and dangerous and also the self awareness to realise that no one else cares. Share it to your friends and family.

The way she’s flipped from “taking her kids offline” to wanting to use their following to make Knox famous.

Reactions: 28
I don’t usually watch her vids however this mornings cringe worth edition I did! Poor Sez receiving criticism. She only posts about all the love she gets. Where is the criticism coming from? Navigating what’s appropriate for her kids….. um… that would be very minimal because that is respecting and supporting privacy. But Knoxxxxy at 10 wants to be a YouTube star because that what his parents have role modelled! Of course! Brandwee “the academic.” That’s because he is so smart next to her decisions that are fuc&ing stupid. Closing down socials but couldn’t because she inspiring so many people! And those cannot be 3 week old nails! If so, she got some underlying issues because there is not growth from the nail bed to the colour. That means she would actually have do some work, which would mean sacrificing getting her nails done and going to the gym during people normal work hours.
I had my three week old nails done today. Three weeks because I had gastro last weekend, and I work full-time! I also get a very, very neutral colour most times (which was very fortunate this time!) But even with a very close to nail bed colour, my nails looked shocking. If hers were three weeks old, she needs to get that looked at!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Sarah, go to therapy. Honestly. You need to sort out how your toxic, fractured relationship with your family has lead you to needing constant validation from strangers online. We all think our kids are the greatest, but most people have the common sense to know that posting your kids online for strangers is stupid and dangerous and also the self awareness to realise that no one else cares. Share it to your friends and family.

The way she’s flipped from “taking her kids offline” to wanting to use their following to make Knox famous.
Perfectly worded Screeny. She is so gross, trying to make out like her platform will benefit her children so there's no way she can give it up. It's actually pretty sick because Sez is a narcissist. She needs the constant validation from her 'stadium', from anyone really, to tell her she's the best mum, the hot wife, a culinary goddess. Without sm, she has no validation, no praise, no head pats.

Reactions: 16
duck me, Beaky and these ‘influencers’ don’t live in the real world. She doesn’t know why people aren’t watching her content? Well other people have lives. They have jobs, and families, and friends, and hobbies. They don’t sit around all day doing bleeping nothing.

Useless members of society, all of them.

I also wonder after EmmyLou Skase’s misadventures with the old ATO whether Beaky is paying her taxes. I kind of hope she ends up in a big old financial hole like oneword.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.