The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute privilege of "the worst part of my every three weeks is having to pick a nail colour" 💅🏻
Wow Sez, that is a huge problem...how on earth can you cope with that?
Right?
And tell us again how you can’t do your Glow Project when the hardest part of your month is picking what nail polish to go with.

if she was going to throw her account away the other week but decided to stay because she loves everyone that follows her (and inspired Rabbit to go to the gym one time 🙄), surely she would be looking at finally implementing this, right? Maybe even a free program because she just loves her followers soooo much.

Reactions: 16
She talks a lot of tit, but saying she was days away from closing her account is hysterical. She can’t live without the validation, but she’s also presumably got a heap of contracts going??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was she trying to be funny?

Between trying to make sense of wtf she was trying to say and getting dizzy by her constant leg movement to try get that thigh gap pose, my now head hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was she trying to be funny?

Between trying to make sense of wtf she was trying to say and getting dizzy by her constant leg movement to try get that thigh gap pose, my now head hurts.
Was she drunk in this 'photoshoot'?

So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Said it before, she looks unwell.

She looked healthier before!
Her hair... I think she blow dries it one day and is done for the week. She needs to brush her hair everyday. And get different colour foils the blond is too blah

Reactions: 12
Mikki said the other day that she was travelling down to see a friend who is struggling at the moment and her husband organised the whole trip. Is the kearns the friend that is struggling?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Mikki said the other day that she was travelling down to see a friend who is struggling at the moment and her husband organised the whole trip. Is the kearns the friend that is struggling?
Thought the same when she said she was leaving. Mikki is the last fake influenzers friend left. We know big beast doesn't have any real ones.

Reactions: 11
Tattle froze on me when I was trying to zoom in on her head. I’ve had to log out and log back in again. If I had to see it, you all do!
Did she say what she thought Knox could possibly be YouTube famous for? Is there a market for really obnoxious, mediocre children with no discernible talent or charisma?
Maybe if he wears pink and has a bird sit on his shoulder whilst he paints in his art studio.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would explain why Mikki would bring a lizard….you wouldn’t take a lizard with you to another friend.

Reactions: 9
Yep, struggling to pick a nail colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Getting ready to close her account then remembering she has a 1.8m dollar mortgage and she has to make a ad in the supermarket..😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
According to google there are 2796 words that start with "int".
She gets more ridiculous by the day.
‘these his painting clothes’
‘I’ll share if you guys int’

Knox will soon overtake this pair with intelligence, I am sure.

Makes sense, but I’m sure if Brad had organised it, we’d have seen non-stop bragging from Sarah about how amazing he is 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.