Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singsweetnightingale

Hey fezzas any chance someone would be so kind to give me a quick catchup about brads cheating? Or tell me which thread is best to get the goss! thanks

Reactions: 9

influenzaaar

VIP Member
The camera is working hard for her. This looks like her before and after pics 😂
View attachment 2944483
Look I’m just throwing it out there, but sez would probably benefit from lip filler (please read here and do it sez.) the horizontal stripe is a bold choice as this style typically widens, but I do think she looks like a skinnier gallll nonetheless. The dress itself is very nanna beige boring

Reactions: 8

phonies

Chatty Member
Do you think he cringes, or do you think he does that awful smug smirk and nods “I knew I’d be massive one day, and I am” because not only is he now as wide as he is tall, he’s also a massive celebrity 😂
And a massive douchebag with a massive wife.

• Haha

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
I think she bought the patches and got given a 15% off code. A lot of places do that when you buy something, it’s nothing special. But she’s trying to show how popular her code is so she can land a contract from the school pick up line and get her patches for free. I can see right through her!

You know what else gives you energy, immunity and good quality sleep?! Nutrients from food! Eat some Sez, it’ll do you and your shit hair the world of good.
The big and little ship has sailed on the chance of Sezzy having healthy hair. That shit is boofy, fried and fucking right off her head all at the same time.

• Haha

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Did she really claim her first 3 jobs were Homicides? Get absolutely fucked, what a liar. No wonder her nose is the way it is.
She certainly has a chip on her shoulder about her treatment from the Police Force
Rabbit has a chip on his about his sacking from the radio station.
They're two peas in a pod.
It was like listening to nails on a chalk board for almost an hour.
Can't wait for the 2nd part on Wednesday when they talk about eyelash tinting.
Mind blowing!
Nawwww, little kindred spirits, I love that for Rabbit and Sez 🤪

• Haha

Emilyemily99

Has she lost some of her rotting teeth?
The before is slightly more horrifying than the after because it looks like she hasn’t put her falsies in.

• Haha

problematicinfluencers

The risk you run when raising kids who you don’t say no too and who get anything and everything they want…

If those boys are not narcissistic, arrogant, abusive men I’ll be quite suprised! They’ve been raised to think the world revolves around them… I can’t WAIT for the teenage years!
Oh my link didn’t work. Was a story on facebook about David Sumney, 30 year old who killed his mum Margaret in 2019. There is a documentary or tv show around how he was a spoilt kid who got anything he wanted from both parents.

whattheduck87

Catching up on today’s post and reading the comments on the outspoken thread…. I’m honestly surprised outspoken has kept it up this long. Normally anything to do with the Kunts they remove asap.

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Sarah, this is for you. You’re 45. Wear what you like. The kids are never going to think you’re cool anyway. Especially not with these hilarious photo shoots around the swamp house. Where were you at the turn of the century, because it wasn’t on any planet that I recognise. I’m not going to go further back and show you that track suits in various forms have been in fashion for decades, but let’s do a y2k fashion throw back for you. Let’s not forget that ugg boots aka slippers were another huge trend.
Ahh memories. Loved me a velour trackie back in the day. 😎

• Heart

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Wellll at least that takes eraring off the table as a possible site for nuclear power plant. I honestly was waiting for the short list of locations to be rolled out bc I would cackle so hard if eraring was on the list - not only would she have a swamp, but a nuclear swamp.
(side note; nuclear and other power source options is not a cackling matter in light of the shitful state of the world and climate impacts from fossil fuels etc; but I do find sezzzz proximity to it all a bit entertaining)