Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crockjock

VIP Member
Maybe getting her lashes done is a huge challenge because she can’t *sEe uS* with her eyes closed 🙃🫠
Doesn't she freak out with having to close her eyes? Like that facial thing she had done where goop was plasters all over her face including her eyes and she had a panic attack?

Reactions: 6

notgifted

VIP Member
Is here a Bogan influencer event on? Are these 2 meeting up?
---
Did she say what she thought Knox could possibly be YouTube famous for? Is there a market for really obnoxious, mediocre children with no discernible talent or charisma?
It would do really well being one of those roasting channels , where the subscribers can just roast the living fuck out of the person, Knox gives them endless content to pick on, well his mother does on his behalf.

Attachments

notgifted

VIP Member
With all the money she spends on clothes for herself why doesn’t she let a keratin treatment or something along those lines
Didn’t she do a Keratin thing a while back?
Prior to her doing the curly girl bullshit or after I can’t quite remember exactly.

dreams3268

So where the ad tonight that includes her hilarious kids? Im confused as I can only see the BigW one on Facebook?
Didnt she say it was going up tonight? (cause its not recorded live, you know)
Nah, that was the ad for the water flosser (in her pink pjs) that was posted that she said is going up tonight (and wasn’t filmed in real time!!! Derr!)

Reactions: 5

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
So part 2 pod summary... don't even bother it's a snooze fest 😴

More on her stillbirth, she finally mentions tfmr.

She's an empath apparently... Ha, good one, Sez 🤣

Has that same spiel about how she can't manipulate stories she tells people online.

Talk about her acreage, I literally can't. 'The property' 🤣

He called her a beautiful, kind, caring person, who works very hard. I nearly spat out my drink.

Apparently she '1000% gets influencers need to be called out... so they can admit when they messed up'. You can't make this shit up seriously.

Talks about Brad and how Uniting begged for him back because he's a strategic visionary apparently. 'He's been promoted a bunch of times'. Oh and his side ventor care data was super successful.

She admits they have a massive mortgage.

And that's about it really, more blowing smoke up her own arse. Overall, as boring as their bedsheets at night 😴😴
Wait what? I thought the 2nd ep was landing on Wednesday. Interesting 🤔

Reactions: 4

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Amazing how she can justify the kids being online because 'its what they want'. Really Sez? Really?
There's this guy in the states who does podcasts about influencers who use their kids as content (Dad Challenge Podcast, or DCP), and how it's a form of child abuse. There's an influencer who has caught his attention of late, posting pics of her child, and after copping some flack from followers and then him, declared she would no longer be using her child as content. That lasted three days 🤦🏻‍♀️ her reason was because her child "missed y'all". Said child is 12 months old. And something she says about her followers is they are all 'aunties' (sounds familiar) and DCP says that's creepy and weird, to consider internet strangers to be aunties to your child. Gross.
Anyway, long story to basically say what Sez is doing is wrong. However she tries to justify it. And the reason she's struggling with to post her boys vs not posting her boys, says that deep down in her gut, she knows it's wrong. But money and ego talk very loudly with the Kearnts.
She's fortunate DCP seems to mostly focus on American influencers; she'd be a topic of his for sure otherwise.
Wheelchair Rapunzel?

Reactions: 4