Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can someone explain the awful outfits and the bloke in a bar thing. Victorian here and sense it’s prob a ?? Rugby ? Something or something
I don’t know, Bloke in a Bar looks like an influencer? Did he line up to meet an influencer? 😂

The outfits are horrendous. I need someone to explain those to me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Crockjock

VIP Member
I don't think it's strange Teddy (God, that's an atrocious name for a child) sleeps in the car. All my kids did it any time we went any distance and even now in their 20's and 30's they still do it if they're not driving. They take after their mother that way. 🤭

• Haha

Babble3344

A friend who knows I hate the Kearns sent me this, came up in their Facebook search as a suggested item, they have never searched anything to do with the idiot or fitness, but strange.
Jinx! I got it too! I was just about to upload the same screen shot.

• Haha
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
I bet she’s blocked almost every single person on that thread long before this - like she did mine when I linked to the group ‘why get married if you hate your spouse?’ on one of Brad’s post and it got laughs.
It probably only looks like it has 1-2 responses to her.
Good point!
She would be looking at it from one of her fake accounts and seething

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
Bogan much? Who has winter blankets and pillows all over their couch?

She could at least tie & tuck in her drawstring so she doesn’t look like a complete homeless person in her prison tracksuit
Only someone who wanted to protect their couch from the most respectful boys on earth 🤣 aka realised post purchase that have a cream coloured lounge and kids was not the smartest idea ever.

• Haha

djsass

Maybe it is the case. I just don’t trust a word she says 😂 but weird to be in and out of hospital and 6 weeks later do bloods to confirm liver failure? Surely they would have found it sooner. But I’m not a Dr 😂 I had some illness at about 30 weeks and was hospitalised and the first thing they checked me for was preeclampsia and HELLP but luckily it was neither of the 2. Maybe because it was after the fact but still doesn’t add up to me why it took so long to diagnose or maybe she wasn’t in and out of hospital at all.

Swamp Life

im playing catch up (haven’t been on for awhile) but them not being a sole trader would (I assume) simply be because if they f*ck up, they can’t be personally pursued, eg, for their house etc.
Potentially also for tax reasons and how they split the income between them.

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
She's not seriously saying that Knox is single handedly responsible for this fundraising initiative......fuck me, there's no way that swamp monster went to school and orchestrated the whole thing. I place all my money on the school already had this fundraiser organised and she's taking credit for it.
He takes after his daddy and is single handed revolutionising NFPs!

• Haha