Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can’t even fill the cup up with real coffee or tea, or at least if you’re going to pretend, don’t fling the cup around?

Her red nails on her large man hands. I’m so embarrassed for her, I almost feel sorry for her but she’s such a cunt she deserves everything she gets.
So her cup is no longer full like it was when she was having girl's night outs/ weekends away?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

canijustsay

VIP Member
There is a photo of turdy on the school insta… wow, something isn’t right… 5yr old boys don’t smile like that.

Reactions: 7

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Better late than never, but she needs to drop the smug, condescending attitude and stop pretending like she gave a single shit before yesterday. She knows it’s more damaging to say nothing now and that is the only reason she’s posted anything. The mass follow of Palestinian content SEVEN MONTHS into a genocide tells you everything you need to know about Sarah’s interests. I like you Bob, but you need to do better research before praising Sez. She’s running scared. I also think Mikki probably called her out when she visited the other week.

See you in Hyde Park on Sunday hun. Oh wait, there’s no way you’ll be there.
How do we get this ass wipe on the block list??

Reactions: 6

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Is whatever diet medication she is on for long term use? Surely the beast will have to come off it soon can't wait to see her pack it back on. I'm sure we'll be treated to some condensending posts from the midget about his fat wife.
---
My favourite part is that she’s lost a bunch of weight and she’s never looked so ugly.

karma is a beautiful, beautiful thing.
Haha yes and honestly I didn't think it would be possible but she is fucking foul.

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
I’d need to go back through the thread for the screenshots of it kitted out with a microwave, but here it is!
Love your work 👏🏻
Wow, he looks like the biggest bogan to ever bogan in that pic.