The Kearns #48 She goes by Sarah, Sez or Sar but to us Tattle aunties she’s Beaky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy Gerard leaving the dudmum comments up is gold and a subtle 🖕🏻 to dudmum and beaky 😂 it must infuriate them when they can’t delete other peoples comments 😂 no congrats to Amy regarding her book, no interaction with Steph luck, Cate Dodd no longer followed or following, no sign of Jules Coffey unless it’s a concert and I’d say that’s done with now, just waiting for the QLD influencers to realise what a fake toxic family the DUDmums are 😂🙌🏻🙌🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ seeing Sarah Kearns ride that greasy little bleep of a husband of hers on the ride on lawnmower might actually be the worst thing I’ve ever seen. I think I’m going to be sick. The song, the shorts hiked up, her hands on her lap, the beak. I actually can’t.
IMG_7832.jpeg

IMG_7833.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Jesus Christ seeing Sarah Kearns ride that greasy little bleep of a husband of hers on the ride on lawnmower might actually be the worst thing I’ve ever seen. I think I’m going to be sick. The song, the shorts hiked up, her hands on her lap, the beak. I actually can’t.
View attachment 2906170
View attachment 2906171
So ridiculous too as he clearly can’t see past her, so this video was simply for views on their Insta. Sooo stupid and fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Torrentially raining all day so prerecorded 😂 he’s back and noone cares. Yikes she was not blessed in the looks department was she 😱 got beat by the ugly stick hard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2906170
View attachment 2906171
That bleeping strong man tattoo on his leg, I cringe with second hand embarassment everytime I see it, but you just know he thinks it's heaps sick #onedayillbehuge

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s Tuesday. Brad’s family was there this weekend, so obviously Brad was too. Anzac Day was last Thursday, so not like he was away for work then either. Wtf is she on about.

Reactions: 17
There is nothing bleeping cute about the two of them on that. I’m all for a short king - as long as he doesn’t have small man syndrome and we all know the wee man does. But seriously with that beast sitting on you. Why would you even want to document it??? No one is jealous of you!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why would you film that thinking it’s a flex 😭😭😭😭. STOP SARAH. Just quit social media now and stop embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.