The Kearns #48 She goes by Sarah, Sez or Sar but to us Tattle aunties she’s Beaky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this should have a trigger warning….. we had sex and bam! Pregnant meanwhile others struggle.

Pop that in her “speaks words about dv and demonstrates it almost but takes no action” pile

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Did she say one of the questions was “How’s the farm?”
Or was it just the bogan accent with her saying “fam”?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I listened to her waffle story today with the sound on. Usually I just flick past her ugly mug but I listened today. Key takeaway points I got:

1. She has no friends. She complained about filming herself at the shops and not having Laura there with her to do it. Is Laura the only friend she has?

2. She feels more secure charging people who are strangers to her, to see photos and hear stories about her children. Right…..

3. She has no content apart from going to the gym, her children (only if you pay), her magic mirror selfies, and Brad who is never home but works so darn hard.

4. She still can’t grasp the fact that not everyone watching her stories actually likes her or agrees with her. Most think she is a wanker. But no one can give her feedback because she blocks or parades the persons username on her profile and gets her bogan crew to tit pile on the person.

5. She threw out that 30,000 people see her stories. Pretty shite engagement for a stadium of fans hey?!

6. She is insufferable and needs to get a life.

Reactions: 24
Oh god, I can just imagine the sickly ‘faux baby crossed with brat’ voice Sez would’ve put on regarding the headphones. “Aww I’m soway babe, I pwomise I didn’t know. Me will sit on your wap now babe whiwe you wide the mower. I wuv being wuved by you Bwadweeee” I imagine it’s how Turdy talks, including the spit. 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_0633.jpeg

Uses the army in his updated job post.. yet doesn’t acknowledge ANZAC day… another example of their fakeness.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t forget the brag about how privledged this dumb witch is…. Also their swamp life kinda makes me think of this. I even found a photo from their wedding…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how butt hurt Sez was that Amy and Steph went to the Mother’s Day event and she didn’t 🤣🤣🤣 that’s really why she’s missing Laura

Reactions: 6
between this and elloise fit putting a can of acne soray up her ass I’m honestly surprised the internet hasn’t broken.
Sorry, what?
---
Can anyone see how many subscribers she has at the moment and see if the numbers increase?
Did she say that you can still subscribe even if she has blocked you?
If she's blocked you you won't even be able to watch her pathetic begging reel.
I think she said that her stories can still be viewed (by trolls) via websites even if she’s blocked someone. That’s why she feels ‘safer’ behind a paywall.

Reactions: 6
Grrrr 😖 She has a profile with a (self-proclaimed) stadium of followers. Now is the time for her to use that platform and the power of that profile and get out there and do something that makes a difference. Volunteer, march, advocate, talk with a charity, share it and encourage her minions to do the same. This tokenistic, hands-off ‘thoughts and prayers’ and ‘💔’ bull$hit infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100 comments on posts (and half of these are her responses)
30,000 story views

These numbers don’t add up… clearly the 30k are tattlers!

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s doing a podcast with Rabbit.

he clearly didn’t do his research about the Kearns! Considering he’s trying to build up his business, he might want to think again.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s doing a podcast with Rabbit.

he clearly didn’t do his research about the Kearns! Considering he’s trying to build up his business, he might want to think again.
I’m not sure who that is? I’ll let him know about them, no worries.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.