The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240227_225422_Facebook.jpg

Game changer. Pfft. This was posted in a local mum's group on fb and I had to double check that it wasn't Sezzy who posted it. Only had two comments, so the interaction levels are equal to her posts. It reads like a #CoMpEnSaTeDcOlLaBoRaTiOn as well, AKA as if Sez had scripted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What Sez thinks people say: I slept so well last night knowing that Sez overcooked Brad’s chicken fresh when he got home. Thank you for this content Sez, you’re helping me be a better wife.

What they actually say: Hello there, that’s the chicken from my nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It looks horrible.

Where’s Brad then? “Working” in Sydney? Maybe he was finally pulled up for his “long” days and they’re keeping a closer eye on him. Or maybe he’s had enough of Sarah’s crap at home and decided the long commute was worth it, just for the escape.
He was last seen crawling up Maggie Dent’s ass.. is he working in Sydney or will she cook them fresh when she unlocks the padlock from the toilet office?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe they will invite Nigella sozempic on to Ready Stead Kill a chook. Shes in her cooking era !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have very thick, long hair that is actually meant to be curly. If you are taking 1.5 hours to dry your hair, you are tit at absolutely everything you freaking do Sez! Honestly, everything out of her mouth is just utter bull! Must be looking for some free product from K18

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2783228
Game changer. Pfft. This was posted in a local mum's group on fb and I had to double check that it wasn't Sezzy who posted it. Only had two comments, so the interaction levels are equal to her posts. It reads like a #CoMpEnSaTeDcOlLaBoRaTiOn as well, AKA as if Sez had scripted it.
That’s hilarious 😆
My kid sees a dietician for medical reasons and i asked her about NutraOrganics. She said that the fact she hadn’t heard of it was not an encouraging sign and then pulled it up while we were on an appointment and basically laughed at how tit it is. Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry, 1.5 hours to blow dry hair? Is that real?! Was she just getting Finny to blow on it?!?
---
Wouldn't most hair AIR DRY in less than 1.5 hours?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry, 1.5 hours to blow dry hair? Is that real?! Was she just getting Finny to blow on it?!?
---
Wouldn't most hair AIR DRY in less than 1.5 hours?
She’s a complete fuckwit and over exaggerator. No way anything she says is even close to reality.

Reactions: 10
I just love a man who can’t keep his commitments 🤗

Doesn’t even have a mate he can call in to fill in. Defaults to Sez who has no idea what she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.