Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phonies

Chatty Member
Where is he sleeping upstairs? In one of the kids rooms? And the kids are sharing?
LOL, this is probably why the boys were having sleepovers together in the school holidays. They’re so loving, thoughtful and kind that one of them vacated their tiny little bed for their tiny little dad to get away from their big mum and the big bed 🫶

P.S. @screenfreelookatme I just saw you made this comment too. I should read to the end before I get excited that I’m really Detective Karen Ann Kearns (blue tick). 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Beakmouth

They’re an absolute joke. Nobody & I mean nobody would be envious of this inbred family.

Sez, you pathetic cunt - put money away for your children in a bank account earning high interest & also, spend some money on going to an orthodontist.

• Heart

zywx4321

She shares an absolutely horrific story of two dear parents suffering cancer, gets her internet aunties to all pitch in and donate, yet only donates $100 herself when she drops more than that on an after school treat for the most perfect, kind hearted, precious children in all of the land. And it’s not just anyone, it’s a close friend of her supposed close friend. For someone who flaunts their money the way she does, $100 to this poor family is absurd. Sure, every cent counts and is so appreciated, but fuck me …

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Has she seriously been in that workout gear all day? Her hair is the same, top the same, shorts the same from when she posted stories this morning. 🤢 have a fucking shower you grot!

• Sick

problematicinfluencers

So many questions but the main one:

Is the gym chick blind?

Brad is going to be paying for that mistake for the rest of his life, he’s either going to have to play happy families til Turdly is 18 OR Sarah is going to bleed him dry and make the next 13 years a fight in regards to the kids and custody.

Can you imagine if Sarah does find some self respect and leaves him.. she would actually have to get a job… LOL… I guarantee this is the only reason she’s staying right now. Oh and the fact, she will never find someone else silly enough to be with her 😂

• Haha

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
A few years ago Brad was yapping on about aged care reform. He spent a lot of time making some grand spreadsheet. Was that a fever dream or did it actually happen? And what was the outcome of all of that? lol 😂
He started the relief team, the 'first of its kind'. No one has ever thought to start an agency where aged care workers can get shifts at nursing homes or helping people in their homes. He's the first to do it. Revolutionary 🤯🤭

His 'agency' lasted 6 months and then he had to walk his arse back to Uniting because he is shit at everything. But ya know, they begged for him back because of his innovation. Revolutionary.

• Haha
What I take from this is Finnay knows nothing about football and talks as much shit as his dad 👍🏻

You can pick your own joke here:
1. I guess that’s what happens when your football coach never bothers to turn up to training.
2. Brad only has himself to blame, given he’s allegedly Finn’s football coach.

• Haha
  • Heart

EnomisCamelToe

Thank you for explaining that. I do think Brandley makes it look like he’s qualified as a leader in all areas now, anything he does he thinks he’s at the front of the pack.
I have another thought, about the drum kit.
first of all it’s fucking gross to film your kids reactions to you surprising them with something you are going to buy.
second, it’s all 3 boys reaction to something only one of them wants. And they can’t use it at the same time.
maybe they should have sat all 3 boys down and asked them if they want music lessons, to pick an instrument and they can go to a terms worth of classes. If at the end of that term they want to continue, they can have the instrument purchased for them.
What they have done in this video is actually very cruel to those other two boys. Yes they are brats but they have been raised to want everything and get it. so it’s even worse to favour Finn like this in front of them. I wonder if Brad did it on purpose, so the other two will try to be more like Finn.
teddy is still mummy’s baby so has a chance to become sporty and musical 🙄 like Finn. Seems like in Brad’s eyes, Knox is a lost cause. I would have thought brad would be spending more time with Knox as he is the oldest, mentoring him. 🤢
Instead he gets to play with Teddy.
Well done Sarah, the personality u created for Knox means that his dumbfuck dad never hangs out with him one on one.
What kid gets a drum kit before they have had a single lesson. It takes a lot of patience and practice to play the drums.
Brad is seriously focussed on one kid and recreating his own dream youth. Brad, I saw you playing with Finn. You have no rhythm 😂😂
That drum kit is called a Mapex ‘Prodigy’ 😳

• Haha

NipNops

“Hot girl walk”
I’m sorry….what? Don’t you have to be hot, to go on said “hot girl walk”???

Oh Sezenda Sezempic, you are not hot, love. You are old looking and weathered and just so damn unfortunate. Your inner ugliness really shines through. Please stop with the “hot girl walk” shit. It’s embarrassing 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

phonies

Chatty Member
Hahaha, for fuck’s sake. There are no rules about when and when not to join a gym. Gosh they make up so much shit to make it appear as though their mundane existence is actually breaking a mould that society has thrust upon them. As with most things, she’s connected two unrelated things and made it content. Imagine being this munted that you think you’re an anarchist against something that doesn’t exist. Lol.

But come on Aunties, Term 1 is still in progress. Let’s give Sez a real chance to launch Project Glow. Let’s be women supporting other women, and all offer our expertise to help!

If you’re a PT, fitness leader, dietician or other registered health professional, please react 👍🏽
If you work in design, comms or media like me, please react ❤
If you work with glow worms or think you can apply the same glow to humans, please react 😆
If you’re simply a person waiting for project glow so you can start your journey on the back of your partner’s infidelity and you are totally lost without Sez, please react ☹.

• Haha
  • Sad

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
I haven’t commented in a few days…I have nothing of value to add, cause you know I’m a normal person without hot girl issues….but fuck off sez. Feel better now guys thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Weird. Assumed their HoT gIrL wAlK would be outside, but Sarah isn’t wearing her sun shirt? We know how seriously she takes sun safety and that she’s never in the sun without it.
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow