Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So we’re clear…Brad opts not to put the roof back on, knowing rain is forecast. Sarah retaliates by fucking up his car by driving it top down in the rain?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
View attachment 2794939
Oh poor Sezzy.....i have an appointment tomorrow for full body scans to make sure the cancer i am in remission for hasn't decided to reappear.....I would swap appointments with her in a heartbeat.....it's not a competition and i do not mean it to sound that way but fuck she grinds my gears!!!🤬🤬
She is a freaking whinging entitled bitch. Complaining about an 8.20 appt 🤯 Try living in the hospital because you have cancer and not having a choice when you have your MRI..
Fingers crossed for you Bindi, really hoping you stay in remission 🤞🤞

• Heart

canijustsay

VIP Member
Well, well, well. The title of the episode... "Brad Kearns – Why dads need to put down their phones".

Coming from the family who has made a living off selling their children's life online. Kearns family... you can fuck all the way off.

View attachment 2769937
And that’s why he posted a few things over the weekend…

Shame on Maggie Dent for not doing her due diligence

Thanks for your reply, your posts are always informative, logical and make perfect sense! Unlike the swamp rats.
I hate everything about that little twerp, he’s so repulsive
---
I best get back to thread #34, so I can finally catch up. Brandley has just started Youfoodz and Sarah says guys, it’s not an exaggeration that he does not have a spare 3 mins. I guess he multitasks and sits on one of the toilets during meetings.
She’s thick as pig shit, he’s also a dumbfuck, but he is a better liar/bullshitter than her, and she believes his crap about his job.
I do hope he’s still working in the shoffice!
Sorry I keep editing my posts, so much to say lol
I’m enjoying all your likes on my posts in past Kearnts threads, gives me a quick trip down memory lane. Actually, I might as well just say it, I love being loved by you 😅
---
She really does look like she’s nursing a hairy toddler.
Soon she’ll be nap trapped
---
Two things here...

1. What's with the lips? Dry? Burnt? 😬
All the lip biting when she reads her spicy books 🍐 (SORRY)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Hellooooo my loves, welcome to thread #46 for the Kearns family / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Sarah Kearns / Brad Kearns.

Congrats to @nosuchthingasgirlcolours for the winning thread title. You’ve won a fuzzy Ed Sheeran hat, a Red Hot Chili Peppers tee and a Pink hoody aka Sez doesn’t need them anymore.

Not much to recap. Sez is still overcompensating for her dreadfully mundane life aka her three bratty children and a husband who can’t stand being near any of them. Brad is still MIA most of the time.

Will we see Project Glow before the end of this thread? Or is it lost somewhere with Bobley (1 and 2), Cairns Part 2 (and 3) and the house tour?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
I just can't fathom buying one child a random expensive gift, for no particular reason, and not the others... You could tell Knox was shocked. If I did that with my kids, the ones who missed out would be devastated and confused. They are seriously the worst people.

Now she’s after a gifted learning tower? They’re for toddlers!!!! If your kids can’t safely reach the stove, then maybe they shouldn’t be at the stove? Get a stool. Teddy is 5.5 FFS.

kaysie303

And again... she was at the gym this morning wearing the same brown poo top that she's going to get an MRI in at 8.20pm. Ewwwww.

And also Sez, some of us have had MRIs for cancer. And also brain MRIs with the helmet and covis protocols wearing a mask. But you are so brave getting one on your elbow because you are struggling to lift at the gym. Didn't seem to be an issue lifting Little Ted in the kitchen disco the other day.

mochamondays

As much as we’d love the tea, we’re all just people behind screens, whereas this could affect your day to day life so completely understand you not wanting to out yourself. We do appreciate the tea you do drop as and when you can though.
Exactly, and she’s cray cray. She’ll have a defamation suite lodged against me quicker than I can hit post reply!

• Wow
  • Angry