Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phonies

Chatty Member
How hard is it to find an hour out of 5 months to go for a hot girl walk, if you actually want to go for one? Trick question, it’s really fking easy. Just pick any of the 3,648 hours in 5 months.

But game changer! The ‘friend’ is actually avoiding Sez and the hot girl walk, and hopes that Sez forgets about it. Yet Sez posts about it and publicly declares her unrequited love for said ‘friend’. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bought my daughter two as new condition, second hand uniform dresses for $5 today, instead of $60 for new. I’ll use the money saved to pay for her therapy bills later in life 🤙

• Haha
For a family who used to post so many photos and reels at the skate park…there hasn’t been any action on the Brad Built Mega Ramp.
Where is it?
Did it leave with Bobley?

• Haha

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
I went through DV as a kid (horrible stuff) I blame my mother. I know it would have been so tough for her to leave, and I struggle with still blaming her. I feel sad for what she went through. Although never ONCE has my mum said sorry. It was only ever about what she endured. I said to her a few years ago how I’m still suffering with it and she told me “I’ve dealt with that and gotten over it, you should to” I’m not sticking up for Brad but we don’t know what his mum is really like. I’ll give him a pass for blaming her. Having my own kids just made everything worse for me. I could never put them through that.

• Heart

snarklife

This thread is cracking me up tonight 😄

@Watermeloncracker how old is that garage pic of Brandley? 2 years? He’s aged 20 since moving to the swamp hasn’t he!

Also why didn’t she wear her converse to blink. It was like the perfect opportunity for converse! 😂

Earlier today I nearly fell off my chair at work rolling my eyes at her “schmondays” whinge. Girlfriend is living in some alternate universe to the rest of us thinking that was a bad day.

I think we are going to end up drafting project glow here aren’t we. So let’s just get to it.

Initial thoughts on chapters:
- “swamp girl walks”
- how to lose friends and alienate stadiums of followers
- magic mirror angles
- game changer*. (*only if it’s paying your bills)

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
What Sez thinks people say: I slept so well last night knowing that Sez overcooked Brad’s chicken fresh when he got home. Thank you for this content Sez, you’re helping me be a better wife.

What they actually say: Hello there, that’s the chicken from my nightmare.

• Haha

beby

Here with my tiny cups of weak tea😂 Can’t stand Maggie Dent. I’ve always thought she’s a bit of a fraud. Her online bio says she spent 20 years as a high school teacher, and then became a counsellor. Counsellors are great but I wouldn’t have thought it carried enough weight to be a full blown expert/author? Correct me if I’m wrong🙈 Also think her and husband of her 4 sons divorced ages ago so maybe she can give the Kearnts some advice about that👀 I also know of a very well known child psychologist who can’t stand Maggie!

Second tiny cup of tea is I know one of the girls in the photo with Sez and Julz at Blink. All I’ll say is she’s def Sarah’s vibe. Bogan. And Julz’ teeth are looking better but wtf was her outfit. I also went to Blink but just wore normal clothes😂 I don’t get it…

• Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
@EnomisCamelToe I am laughing so much at all the old posts you’re liking. Ah, the memories of Thread #36 when Brad was obsessed with gym gains AKA gaining another vagina to stick his lil bronco in, and Sez activated psychotic wife mode on the reg. In other words, nothing has changed. We’re still hilarious and they’re still Kearnts. 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

canijustsay

VIP Member
I wonder when the master of wood is going to knock up that big deck… or has he been too busy showing his deck around to others that he hasn’t got time or money to do that?

• Haha

DoomScroller

VIP Member
It’s the gap between the cupboards & ceiling for me. Gets me every time. So seamless, so luxurious. Exactly what I would want in my own kitchen after paying 1.8 mil for my home.
Kid's stinky school shoe feet on the bench during dinner prep is a huge ick.

Also.... "Hang on Teddy Spageddy.... Mummy just has to set up the camera, so can capture this spontaneous moment."

• Haha
I couldn't listen to his bogan voice do I skipped a big bit.
I then heard him speak about how the kids don't use foul language because HE doesn't..
Oh Boy...do we have proof...
No wonder he's been off-line for a few months.
It wouldn't look good if he was continually posting shite and suddenly this podcast about putting away your phone pops up.

• Wow
  • Haha

DoomScroller

VIP Member
From what I heard in the podcast, it seems that Maggie was a fan of Brandley way back when they did the fund-raising for the cuddle cots.
Maggie spoke about knowing a couple who lost a baby and how the mother wanted to spend more time with the baby before it was taken away for burial.
She also donated a large amount to the cause.
So I guess Maggie's view is dictated by their fund-raising efforts and the odd "love my family" posts that she sees.
They fundraised one time, which in turn gave them the engagement and likes they needed to continue to monetise their platform. They never share appropriate resources for their followers as demonstrated by Sarah saying she'll share links for people experiencing DV.

Fucking gross human beings.

Her face actually looked nicer before she lost weight… the softness balanced her features somewhat. The body checking and skinny obsession is such a bad look, and so sad for her genuine followers who are probably all beating themselves up right now and believe all her filters and smoothing.

The saddest part is she obviously needs the validation from random strangers to be posting her edited body checking photos every day. Who is she doing it for and why? She’s so hypocritical. I don’t believe for a second that she’s doing it for herself. She’s doing it to make people think she’s hot. That’s all. All the time and energy she could be putting into her kids, or something else meaningful for herself, and this is what she is choosing. What a miserable life.