Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
Now she’s after a gifted learning tower? They’re for toddlers!!!! If your kids can’t safely reach the stove, then maybe they shouldn’t be at the stove? Get a stool. Teddy is 5.5 FFS.
In her defence, with their genetics, those boys will require a learning tower for many decades to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

hazelnot

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, 1.5 hours to blow dry hair? Is that real?! Was she just getting Finny to blow on it?!?
---
Wouldn't most hair AIR DRY in less than 1.5 hours?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

phonies

Chatty Member
Hey Brandley, if you’re such a big Broncos fan (the biggest little Broncos fan, even!), and you’re as rich as your wife wants us to believe… why didn’t you go to Vegas for opening weekend?

Please lock in any of these options?
👍🏽 You have no money.
❤ Big Sez said no and chained you up.
😆 Your teenage criminal record is a bit risky for the ol’ ESTA check.
😮 You have no mates to go with.
☹ You have to work 17 hours days and couldn’t get the time off work.

• Haha
  • Sick

thatbluebikini

Fuck me, it’s just a walk. Why such fanfare?

I go for a walk every day with my dog. Remember what dogs are Sarah? They need to be walked.

phonies

Chatty Member
May I just remind all the hilarious Tattle Aunties of these. Still appropriate because we’re still in our Blink era because Finn and his drum kit will get the call up any day now, and someone suggested that we save them.

There were 50 votes and the Top 3 were tied.
IMG_1206.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
The comparison has been made here before, but with her receding hairline, gaping open mouth, and those flared nostrils, she's the spitting image Voldemort.
The straight-on angle does not do her face any favours... but then again, the side angle is just as bad!
Poor old beaky!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
View attachment 2783228
Game changer. Pfft. This was posted in a local mum's group on fb and I had to double check that it wasn't Sezzy who posted it. Only had two comments, so the interaction levels are equal to her posts. It reads like a #CoMpEnSaTeDcOlLaBoRaTiOn as well, AKA as if Sez had scripted it.
That’s hilarious 😆
My kid sees a dietician for medical reasons and i asked her about NutraOrganics. She said that the fact she hadn’t heard of it was not an encouraging sign and then pulled it up while we were on an appointment and basically laughed at how shit it is. Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

mummasoc

Chatty Member
So disappointed in Maggie Dent. She definitely has NOT done due diligence on these guys. Maybe attach the doxing screen shots to your email. Can’t wait to post a review on Apple
Podcast