Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That might be the “reality” she’s talking about? I don’t know. She never understands these really basic references. Just makes me think, “oh, so you realise you need to size up those shorts?”
I can’t believe she meant to include it. Not sez admitting she actually has body fat 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched ‘Three Women’? Mr Knodle reminded me SO much of Brad in terms of appearance that I had to remind myself that they are different people 😐

• Haha

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
I agree, the weight loss aged her face.
I’ve always wondered what she’d look like with a tiny amount of filler to just give her a bit of a softer look.
I know no one needs it, and we should all love ourselves as we are (and I feel like a bad feminist for even saying this 😂), but I feel like a good injector could just place a small amount of Botox and filler to really balance her features more.
(I know a lot of people believe she already gets Botox but I’m not convinced. I think she just uses heavy filters when she has a close up of her face)
She used Botox for sure no mistaking that shiney fivehead. She absolutely needs filler and a new hair colour but she is ugly to the core and won't help much.

canijustsay

VIP Member
I couldn't listen to his bogan voice do I skipped a big bit.
I then heard him speak about how the kids don't use foul language because HE doesn't..
Oh Boy...do we have proof...
No wonder he's been off-line for a few months.
It wouldn't look good if he was continually posting shite and suddenly this podcast about putting away your phone pops up.
What a crock of shit.

amiritefellas

Did she make a grid post about project glow? Because I can’t seem to find it now. Only a highlights reel on stories.

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Ohh how cutie, widdle Brad gets a milkshake for doing his chores.

“Brad gets my fuel”
“I use this so I don’t have to get out of the car”

Which one is it you bullshit artist?
---
As if she drives 15min each way to BP Toronto to get fuel once a week….
And if Brad went up on his own… who is filming.

Full.of.shit!
---
Elbow looks fine…
So much for her 'erryday is leg day' declaration 💪🏻

• Haha

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
These photos last forever on the internet and no doubt when he's older there will be teenagers and probably the parents who will find this and bully him. Nigella sozempic doesn't think about the ramifications for these boys in years to come.
Yep, they are in it for the likes and shares. Awesome parenting right there.