Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
I believe Brad has deactivated his account. I could be wrong, perhaps I've been blocked but there's no reason for me to have been. Can anyone else see his insta account?

Reactions: 4

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
I never comment but love a lurk. Couldn’t help but notice that in that awful BP ad where he’s apparently out filling ‘her’ car… he is in HIS car. Not to mention what everyone else has said about his phone saying 10am and it was shot in February. Like can these losers have a tiny bit of integrity? It’s lazy influencing. And embarrassing. How much do they charge companies for ads again? 🙄
Wait, what? So is that not even her car? 😳

Reactions: 4

Eliza-Ann

Chatty Member
Have just been through this! My GP referred me for an MRI and it was $300 out of pocket - but I needed it to take to the surgeon she referred me to, because if I saw the surgeon without the MRI, he would refer me for an MRI and it would be completely bulk billed but then I'd have to pay for a second consult with the surgeon to discuss the results! Now off for a CT and X-ray pre surgery...... Sez would be absolutely frothing at the amount of money I'm about to drop 😔🤑 but unlike her, the money is a legit spend because my injury isn't make believe 🤣
Hope everything works out for you. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Someone has made an anonymous post on the outspoken group 🫢
So so good 👏 I was hoping that would happen.
---
I got blocked by Brad too 🤣🤣🤣 fragile flower
Weirdly I can't seem to find him either, like his name comes up but not his page. I didn't react to any of the comments so pretty certain I haven't been blocked...although seriously I would not be losing any sleep if I was haha. Could he have deactivated his account until the Dent dust settles?

Last edited:

Jillywilly88

U
Definitely worth contacting Rosie Rees. I bet she’d love the video of Brandley threatening a woman!
I’ve seen these video mentioned a few times.. anyone got a copy they can share? Did he dox someone and was stupid enough to film and post it to the internet?!

canijustsay

VIP Member
Would make more sense for him to sleep on the sofa bed in the RSL foyer, but the couch upstairs is big enough for him. Or here’s a theory, didn’t she show the boys having “sleepovers” in each other’s rooms a couple of times? Maybe that’s because Brad was sleeping in one of their rooms 🕵🏻‍♀️

I wonder if Brad came home tonight. Some proof of life please Sez!
Oh you’re right!!