Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Msoscyq

VIP Member
I'm googling a learning tower because I've never heard of them. My 3.5 year old drags a chair over to the kitchen bench if he wants to "help" me make his lunch. And he has done that since he was 2.

Reactions: 7

DoomScroller

VIP Member
I think that last weekend was a form of reconciliation between them... looks like Brad might be allowed back in the house. I think we will start seeing more content with Brad aback on the property swamplands.

Screenshot below because Sarah's a jerk.

Attachments

• Haha

whattheduck87

“Hot girl walk”
I’m sorry….what? Don’t you have to be hot, to go on said “hot girl walk”???

Oh Sezenda Sezempic, you are not hot, love. You are old looking and weathered and just so damn unfortunate. Your inner ugliness really shines through. Please stop with the “hot girl walk” shit. It’s embarrassing 😘
fuck that’s a jump scare.

• Haha
I just thought to myself, I can't believe we are almost at the end of another thread and there's still no sign of project no show - but then I remembered it's big Sez we're talking about and she's so behind on literally everything she'd be late to her own funeral.
Does anyone remember the last time she made reference to it? Was it the big logo reveal? I don’t think she’s mentioned it at all this term and we just finished week 6.

Brad only cares about Brad having fun. He buys a drum kit so that he can play a drum kit. He buys the boys a motorbike so he can buy himself a motorbike. Builds a skatepark so he can play on a skatepark. It’s always the same. Show me Brad doing something that isn’t motivated by self interest.
Bought “girl” costumes for the boys so he could chuck on Sarah’s dress and a wig

• Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I think the ‘skatepark’ has gone. I think that their ill advised Instagram live happened because of their outrage over the council visit. You guys really got to them 👏
I don’t know if they’ve done lives since then but I wish they would!! Sounded like a shitshow.
Also not sure if anyone knows, I don’t think this blurb about his army training is still on his LinkedIn. He only did cadet training but he calls it leadership training. Do cadets get leadership training?
I think that’s how he wormed his way into a promotion.
He’s always in meetings but only execs should be in meetings all the time. Doesn’t dickface know that back to back meetings = zero output? I bet he’s one of those idiots who just vomits corporate lingo and wastes peoples time.
some interesting thoughts from frontline workers on ineffective middle management at the NP he works at on glassdoor.
in my experience lazy, useless, morons can easily cruise along in NP’s. They are weeded out a bit faster in corporate.
I would put money on Brandley never getting another promotion at his current work and never getting a job at a higher level in another company, especially not corporate. His current employer has probably realised he’s a useless cunt and loads him up with tough stuff and tight deadlines to try and get their money’s worth. You’re not busy cos you’re the best, you’re the dumping ground for senior management.

Also if you are a good police office you should have been promoted after 3 years….

I checked google maps and yeah the grass is brown as all fuck.
Interesting thing about NFPs is that often roles are not permanent ongoing, they’re like 2-3 year contracts because beyond that, financial sustainability can often be unknown / or it may run parallel with a major contract (not all roles obviously, I can’t even remember what brads role is?) sooo he may be try try tryinnnn his little best to keep his butt in a seat

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
She used Botox for sure no mistaking that shiney fivehead. She absolutely needs filler and a new hair colour but she is ugly to the core and won't help much.
Ah, I see. I have trouble telling because her skin looks perfect and shiny and smooth one day and then rough the next without filters.
we’ve long said she should pay for a stylist instead of just dropping thousands on Aje, but that, a different hair colour and a few other changes could really help her image on social media and with clients.
she’s always hard up for content, I don’t know why she hasn’t partnered with a stylist who could help her ✨find her look✨ after being jUsT a mUm for so long.
it could even help her find her glow! (Clearly she has lost it at this point, because she’d totally follow through with her project otherwise)

I know a lot of people believe she already gets Botox but I’m not convinced. I think she just uses heavy filters when she has a close up of her face
She’s admitted it to someone before and told them who her injector was. I’m not sure how frequently she goes/if she still does, it is hard to tell with how much she smooths her face. She does go through phases where everything is totally frozen.

• Wow