Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
What the hell is a hot girl walk?? Does she think she's sexy cause she sure as hell isn't, or has she shit her pants or is it the weather. I know I'm getting older, but I have never heard of a hot girls walk.

Reactions: 6

belle-bell

Isn't the whole point of active wear for it to be comfortable. Far out surely it hurts your legs that tight.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I predict Brad is the sort of Dad who will still want to pregame with his 18yo sons and their mates before they go out. Who wants to host bbqs on every public holiday to ‘invite the boys around’ so he can feel young and popular again because he feels like his youth was taken away.
Those inbred assholes won't have any friends.

canijustsay

VIP Member
I think that last weekend was a form of reconciliation between them... looks like Brad might be allowed back in the house. I think we will start seeing more content with Brad aback on the property swamplands.

Screenshot below because Sarah's a jerk.
But Brad was around and she has to take selfies…. Tells us he hates her but also, she can’t take a natural photo as she has “perfected” the skinny mirror posing…

canijustsay

VIP Member
Sarah’s done the old share a go fund me but doesn’t donate thing again.

I actually went to school with the girl she has shared.. so she better pay up mole!

Fostercat24

Sounds like both of these grifters only focus on themselves. While wee man focuses on himself when is he being a Dadmum?