The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is a hot girl walk?? Does she think she's sexy cause she sure as hell isn't, or has she shit her pants or is it the weather. I know I'm getting older, but I have never heard of a hot girls walk.
I've heard of it...from my 19 yo daughter.
Grow up Sez, you are neither young or cool.

Reactions: 7
When I injured my elbow I had an ultrasound…torn ligaments….why would you need an MRI?! She is an idiot

Reactions: 9
When I injured my elbow I had an ultrasound…torn ligaments….why would you need an MRI?! She is an idiot
Just loves to splash the cash

Currently sitting waiting for an MRI prior to seeing a surgeon about a legitimate ailment - $300!! So pricey, but our Sez lives for that spenny dopamine hit.

Reactions: 14
She probably did all of that when she was first injured, and is getting an MRI now because they don’t know why she’s still hurt. I’d say she’s lying to her doctor, like she tried to lie to everyone yesterday when she hasn’t been exercising her arm.

Reactions: 12
I can’t stop laughing at her trying to be sexy with her tits out. Such a mole

Reactions: 23
It’s been a long day and I
A) don’t understand the IG vs Reality post at all
B) don’t understand how 1 minute you’re in an MRI machine and next minute you’re popping the roof on your car

Reactions: 22
Tattlers, just in case you didn’t know already, but Sez is a big lying cunt.
Maybe not as big as she was size wise, but on the scale of bitch - cunt, she’s right up there.
I really cannot fucking stand to watch her shit stories, it’s either humble bragging, mirror selfies or exploiting her ugly as sin kids. Chuck this bitch in the bin.

Explain to me how Jules Coffey is still friends with her?

Reactions: 26
her Instagram needs to be renamed the Kearnts our clusterfucked life. Make it make sense.

Like Kayla Itsines and the other skinny fitness influencers who sit down and be like ‘see! I get rolls too!’
newsflash guys, this happens to everyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.