The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeep Gladiator. There’s no way it’s that difficult. They’ve had the car forever. Here’s some options for her:
1. Should have known how to do it by now.
2. Google it.
3. Call your husband for advice. Oops, he doesn’t take your calls.
View attachment 2766518

So it's a two person job apparently for the main part of the roof - possibly to avoid scratching it and weight-wise. They could have done it in about 10 - 20 minutes, given Brad needs to move the step stool constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So it's a two person job apparently for the main part of the roof - possibly to avoid scratching it and weight-wise. They could have done it in about 10 - 20 minutes, given Brad needs to move the step stool constantly.
So who does it with Brad then?? Coz it didn’t sound like Sarah does!

Reactions: 8
Content today so far has revolved around the weather and having a convertible car. 🥱 Another days worth of stories that really belong in the group chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Content today so far has revolved around the weather and having a convertible car. 🥱 Another days worth of stories that really belong in the group chat.
So nothing for DV victims yet?
Just bragging about the concert and complaining that she couldn't go for a walk.

Reactions: 20
Why does she feel the need to lie, constantly. Kookai go to a size 12 (14 in some, very limited lines). There is not a chance she is a 12!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This particular $160 skirt goes up to a 14.
although she makes it look cheap and tacky.

who spends $160 on a skirt you have to wear skimmers to still squeeeeeze into, to never wear again.

I bet she went to Westfield today to return it, never to be seen again 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 7
This particular $160 skirt goes up to a 14.
although she makes it look cheap and tacky.

who spends $160 on a skirt you have to wear skimmers to still squeeeeeze into, to never wear again.

I bet she went to Westfield today to return it, never to be seen again 🤣🤣
Ahh, I stand corrected.

Reactions: 1
“Hot girl walk”
I’m sorry….what? Don’t you have to be hot, to go on said “hot girl walk”???

Oh Sezenda Sezempic, you are not hot, love. You are old looking and weathered and just so damn unfortunate. Your inner ugliness really shines through. Please stop with the “hot girl walk” tit. It’s embarrassing 😘
duck that’s a jump scare.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Il just leave this here
I think this is the thing that shits me the most, she's just such a fake! Like don't bang on about wearing the shorts and accepting your body, and then going through your fitspo phase and very obviously Photoshopping yourself. It's disgusting 😡

Reactions: 22
She has clearly found the air brush app..

She is obviously trying to get revenge body on the mistress

It disgusts me that she is so fake and a liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think this is the thing that shits me the most, she's just such a fake! Like don't bang on about wearing the shorts and accepting your body, and then going through your fitspo phase and very obviously Photoshopping yourself. It's disgusting 😡
Yes, this! If she wasn't such a lying bleep, we wouldn't make so many comments about her body. She is trying to sell herself as something she's not and trick her brain dead stadium along the way.

Reactions: 15
I’ve looked at today’s stories and am confused about a number of things.
1) why does Brad need to close the roof of his car? She can’t? And if it’s a 2 person job, even more reason to hate that shitbox.
2) do they not look at weather forecasts for the swamp? It was a very high chance of high amounts of rain.
3) does Sarah’s car not have car seats anymore? I’m confused about why they took them out of brads car on the weekend and then put them back in. Seems like unnecessary messing around.
4) where is project glow?! Not even any hints. It’s week 4!

Reactions: 19
I’ve looked at today’s stories and am confused about a number of things.
1) why does Brad need to close the roof of his car? She can’t? And if it’s a 2 person job, even more reason to hate that shitbox.
Just removing the hard roof is an effort - surprised they even bothered

HOW TO REMOVE JEEP GLADIATOR HARDTOP
Removing the Jeep Gladiator's roof is also simple, like removing the doors, but there is more physical effort required. Besides the door and hardtop removal kit, you will definitely need some assistance to remove your Gladiator’s roof.

Step One: Removing Front Panels

First off, the hardtop panels immediately above the front seats can be quickly removed. There are a series of latches holding these panels in place. After undoing each of these latches, each panel can be easily slid out of place and removed.

Step Two: Unscrewing Roll Cage Bolts

Rear Hardtop Torx Bolt

To remove the hardtop, another set of torx bolts needs to be removed. These are located on the rear of Gladiator’s cab near the roll cage. These also require the larger torx bit in order to be removed.

Step Three: Detaching Rear Cables

Jeep Gladiator Back Seat Power Box

On the back driver’s side corner of the hardtop above the rear seats, there is another power box that is concealing some wires that need to be disconnected in order to remove the back section of the hardtop. This is accessible by folding down the back seat and removing the cover concealing the wires underneath.

A red clip should be visible on the cable. This should be pulled backward, revealing a black section that, when depressed, allows the cable to be removed. At this point, the cable can just hang loose. Additionally, the power box can be reattached so that it stays in place.

Step Four: Unscrewing the Rear Torx Bolts
Unscrewing Torx Bolts on Jeep Gladiator

At this point, 6 torx bolts need to be removed from the lower back seam of the hardtop. Once these are removed, nothing is holding the hardtop in place and it is ready to be removed.

Step Five: Lifting Off the Top

To get the hardtop removed, you will need a partner. What you have to do is first lift the top straight up, and carry it back over the Gladiator’s bed. While there are ways to do this alone with a hoist or other tools, it’s much safer and more reliable to remove the hardtop with the assistance of a friend.

At this point, the uniqueness of the Gladiator is as clear as day. It’s a convertible pickup truck. With the top and doors off, you get a clear view of the JT’s bed in the rear. If you want an even more open-air experience, then you could fold down the windshield as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just removing the hard roof is an effort - surprised they even bothered

HOW TO REMOVE JEEP GLADIATOR HARDTOP
Removing the Jeep Gladiator's roof is also simple, like removing the doors, but there is more physical effort required. Besides the door and hardtop removal kit, you will definitely need some assistance to remove your Gladiator’s roof.

Step One: Removing Front Panels

First off, the hardtop panels immediately above the front seats can be quickly removed. There are a series of latches holding these panels in place. After undoing each of these latches, each panel can be easily slid out of place and removed.

Step Two: Unscrewing Roll Cage Bolts

Rear Hardtop Torx Bolt

To remove the hardtop, another set of torx bolts needs to be removed. These are located on the rear of Gladiator’s cab near the roll cage. These also require the larger torx bit in order to be removed.

Step Three: Detaching Rear Cables

Jeep Gladiator Back Seat Power Box

On the back driver’s side corner of the hardtop above the rear seats, there is another power box that is concealing some wires that need to be disconnected in order to remove the back section of the hardtop. This is accessible by folding down the back seat and removing the cover concealing the wires underneath.

A red clip should be visible on the cable. This should be pulled backward, revealing a black section that, when depressed, allows the cable to be removed. At this point, the cable can just hang loose. Additionally, the power box can be reattached so that it stays in place.

Step Four: Unscrewing the Rear Torx Bolts
Unscrewing Torx Bolts on Jeep Gladiator

At this point, 6 torx bolts need to be removed from the lower back seam of the hardtop. Once these are removed, nothing is holding the hardtop in place and it is ready to be removed.

Step Five: Lifting Off the Top

To get the hardtop removed, you will need a partner. What you have to do is first lift the top straight up, and carry it back over the Gladiator’s bed. While there are ways to do this alone with a hoist or other tools, it’s much safer and more reliable to remove the hardtop with the assistance of a friend.

At this point, the uniqueness of the Gladiator is as clear as day. It’s a convertible pickup truck. With the top and doors off, you get a clear view of the JT’s bed in the rear. If you want an even more open-air experience, then you could fold down the windshield as well.
duck that!

She has clearly found the air brush app..

She is obviously trying to get revenge body on the mistress

It disgusts me that she is so fake and a liar!
Absolutely! She was so "body confident" before the affair, now she's all about losing weight and looking as fit as possible. The photos that are posted of her without her approval show what she's really like (which, I would just like to point out, is completely fine!!! She's a 30-something year old mother, she's bound to have a few flabby bits and cellulite!)

Sarah. Go see a therapist. You need some serious help darl.

I have something I have wanted to put on tattle for months - but I can’t. It will 120% out me. 🥵
@mochamondays I know you may not know, or can't say, but did you the impression that the sleeping arrangements at home are with the intention of eventually reconciling or is it the first step in separating?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.