The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@screenfreelookatme sorry I didn’t see your comment on the previous thread before it got locked.

The info I have, is as follows.
- There was / is a gym girl. Brad got caught out with photos on his phone

- a fellow school mum has said that she was told from someone in the know, that Sez was sleeping downstairs and he sleeps upstairs but isn’t there every night, not sure if this is still the case.

- Sez seems to be gravitating toward new people, I suspect ones who don’t know Brad that well, so she can keep up a facade.
Brooke, just had a baby, no mention about it from Sez, but she did comment on her page.
That girl in the photos at Pink is from the gym and old school, she looked totally out of place, but given her personality, she is probably on a high because she has a “famous” friend.

- One of the trainers at the gym (who can’t exactly claim her fitness is from hard work, she had weight loss surgery), i believe would also jump on the “famous” bandwagon, but im not sure if she’s even at the gym anymore.
THANK YOUUUU.

You’re a star. The timing all makes sense. As does the timing of another fall out with her family. How embarrassing for her. Not that he cheated, that’s all on him. But to stick around and be constantly posting this BLESSED SO HAPPY MY BEST FRIEND nonsense.

Brooke’s kids are cute. Looks like they’re at the old school 🫠
---
Blink twice if gym girl’s name is Jordi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@screenfreelookatme sorry I didn’t see your comment on the previous thread before it got locked.

The info I have, is as follows.
- There was / is a gym girl. Brad got caught out with photos on his phone

- a fellow school mum has said that she was told from someone in the know, that Sez was sleeping downstairs and he sleeps upstairs but isn’t there every night, not sure if this is still the case.

- Sez seems to be gravitating toward new people, I suspect ones who don’t know Brad that well, so she can keep up a facade.
Brooke, just had a baby, no mention about it from Sez, but she did comment on her page.
That girl in the photos at Pink is from the gym and old school, she looked totally out of place, but given her personality, she is probably on a high because she has a “famous” friend.

- One of the trainers at the gym (who can’t exactly claim her fitness is from hard work, she had weight loss surgery), i believe would also jump on the “famous” bandwagon, but im not sure if she’s even at the gym anymore.
Omg this tea is piping hot! Thank you for your service 🙏

Reactions: 12
THANK YOUUUU.

You’re a star. The timing all makes sense. As does the timing of another fall out with her family. How embarrassing for her. Not that he cheated, that’s all on him. But to stick around and be constantly posting this BLESSED SO HAPPY MY BEST FRIEND nonsense.

Brooke’s kids are cute. Looks like they’re at the old school 🫠
---
Blink twice if gym girl’s name is Jordi 😂
Yes, Brooke’s son is at the old school, the other child is her nephew.

Reactions: 9
This also links with the timing of her posts saying that they shared an Apple ID so she could see all his photos!! Just casually dropping this so gym girl would see they got caught. 😂😂 man I knew Brad was a few sandwiches short of a picnic but that really is super dumb.

• Haha
Who is going to break it to Sarah that not being able to go for a walk in the sun because it might rain is not an actual problem, and is definitely not worthy of posting a ‘woe is me’ story about it.

It’s not like she has no other option of exercising like some people. She’s literally going to the gym today.
---
Also, I’m very confused. Can she not put the roof back on the Jeep? Is it too difficult or just a Brad job?
I’d be too scared of all the snakes that might slither in and make themself at home to leave the car out and open like that.
Why would Brad need her car anyway? Is she installing a tracking device in his or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have something I have wanted to put on tattle for months - but I can’t. It will 120% out me. 🥵
As much as we’d love the tea, we’re all just people behind screens, whereas this could affect your day to day life so completely understand you not wanting to out yourself. We do appreciate the tea you do drop as and when you can though.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Who is going to break it to Sarah that not being able to go for a walk in the sun because it might rain is not an actual problem, and is definitely not worthy of posting a ‘woe is me’ story about it.

It’s not like she has no other option of exercising like some people. She’s literally going to the gym today.
---
Also, I’m very confused. Can she not put the roof back on the Jeep? Is it too difficult or just a Brad job?
I’d be too scared of all the snakes that might slither in and make themself at home to leave the car out and open like that.
Why would Brad need her car anyway? Is she installing a tracking device in his or something?
Not going for a walk does not equate to eating a piece of humble pie. She is such a boring head.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As much as we’d love the tea, we’re all just people behind screens, whereas this could affect your day to day life so completely understand you not wanting to out yourself. We do appreciate the tea you do drop as and when you can though.
Exactly, and she’s cray cray. She’ll have a defamation suite lodged against me quicker than I can hit post reply!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
What's the point of going to the gym 3 times a day of you can't use your muscles to put the roof back on the car

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly, and she’s cray cray. She’ll have a defamation suite lodged against me quicker than I can hit post reply!
Is it about this gym girl or something else? Sorry to pry 😬

But also I think they are all talk with defamation etc, it would be very hard to prove on an anonymous forum. It might 'out' you but also you could have told someone else and that could have posted here. Not defamation to gossip to others. They need to get over themselves. Sorry to rant 😅 absolutely no pressure to spill the beans, I just think their defamation threats are a load of bull and goodluck to them taking that stuff to court, worse things are said about actual celebrities that go no where.

Reactions: 18

---
Incoming treadmill… Laura B has one. Sarah MUST get one. It would go nicely in that giant junk room next to the pool table, the ping pong table, the foosball table, the baby toys, the art studio, the gaming bean bag with views of the monkey bars, skate ark, trampoline, boat, jet ski, bird, missing dog, paddle boards, kayaks, skateboards, scooters, dirt bikes, big boat…. It’s all she is missing in her miserable world

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.