The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s go Matildas!!

Surprised Sez isn’t at home watching the game… thought she was their biggest fan? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s go Matildas!!

Surprised Sez isn’t at home watching the game… thought she was their biggest fan? :unsure:
It’s going to be an amazing game!

duck Brad is so tit hey, why sign up if you know you are never home for the arvo / evenings, how could you commit to this, my sons team had the worst coach last year and his tit attendance and ethic let the poor little team down badly, this season is a new one though for us and can’t say the same for Brads team, destined to fail with him leading the way.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry, 1.5 hours to blow dry hair? Is that real?! Was she just getting Finny to blow on it?!?
---
Wouldn't most hair AIR DRY in less than 1.5 hours?
She is ridiculous. I have very thick long curly hair and can dry my hair with the Dyson in 30 min. Her hair is so dry and thin she should not be giving hair advice

Reactions: 10
Lucky Sez is in her exercise and fitness era and only wears active wear. Maybe her coaching the kids team is her prep for launching project go slow glow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What time is Brad starting work now if he is planning on fitting in footy training after his 16 hour shifts?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You need a coaching certificate and Working With Children Check to coach junior sport. I doubt she has the former, even if she still has an active WWCC from her esteemed police career. Either she’s embellishing her role and is more like a team manager/admin mum, or they’re breaking rules which are in place for a reason AKA (lol) children’s safety. If I was the mother of a child in this team I’d crack it harder than Sez when Brad makes her turn the AC on herself. But I digress, I doubt many people that follow her would be able to relate to this extremely niche situation. Just shut da FK (lol) up Sez.

Reactions: 26
I’ve come to realise that time in swamp land is different to real time… Braddles working 16 hours a day is more like 11, soon is anytime between the next 6 months and never and releasing a project at the start of the term probably means the USA start of school or again never… maybe it should be renamed to never ever swamp land…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As stand in unqualified footy coach Sez was probably pumping the team with Captain Calm and Beef Bone Broth. Mmmmmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Turdy Spaghurdy must have been sitting on the sidelines with his best friend iPad, while Sarah dealt with the favourite child. Remember, it’s Teddy’s year, but on Sez time, that doesn’t kick in until at least September. Hang in there Turdy!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh you creeps! I filled a Prime bottle with water on the weekend and my child fell for it! She’s 18 months, but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WTF is her content lately. No one wants to see the obscenely expensive cream you use on your three strands of scarecrow hair. Or the over $150 worth of sunscreen that you don't even know if you like??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WTF is her content lately. No one wants to see the obscenely expensive cream you use on your three strands of scarecrow hair. Or the over $150 worth of sunscreen that you don't even know if you like??
How she’s still able to afford to buy these things is beyond me

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.