Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly still shocked it's taken her 10 years to discover making lunches the night before, as though this is some sort of revolutionary parenting tip that she is graciously sharing with her stadium of devoted fans. She's as slow as a wet week!
I definitely understand the appeal of making lunches the night before, but I can’t understand why it’s such a ‘game changer’ she continually needs to go on about, seeing as she wouldn’t have that much to do in the mornings anyway? Especially with all 3 at school now? She can just come straight home after school drop off and tidy up/do other jobs?
I’m a SAHM with 1 at home still and 2 at school, I make lunches first thing in the morning while my kids are eating breakfast and getting dressed. Chop up fruit & veggies with extra for kids to munch on while they’re getting ready, make a couple of rolls and throw in an extra snack or two. If you need to get ready for work, tidy before you rush out the door for the day etc. I get it, but seriously does she have that much else to do?

Reactions: 24

Fostercat24

Have been reading that compulsive overspending is classic narcissistic behaviour used for coercion and control. Now let me think, where have I seen this......

• Haha
I don’t understand the concept of the ad.

Put on your big girl bike shorts (hint: try size large, the medium don’t fit), and fill up your own fucking car. You’ve been out on the school run and to the gym. You’re unemployed. Grow up.

Brad had her car yesterday when he was commuting traveling to Sydney. It’s not “once a week” that he takes it because he’s some amazing husband. Give it a rest.

How is the coffee a “surprise” when you have to tell him it’s there to pick it up? And doesn’t that defeat the purpose of paying in the app so you don’t have to go in?

• Haha

canijustsay

VIP Member
Who goes out and buys a drum kit that isn't for someone's bday? These 2 are the worst impulse buyers. They would have nothing saved, they would get cash and just spend it straight away. Good on the single sister for saving and taking her children overseas, the Kearns are yet to do anything like that because they are useless at saving. Instant gratification all the way. Goodluck when your 3 boys are teens and think things come that easy 🙃
My parents hired my flute as a kid until I could commit and knew it was for me.

My daughter has a toy horse and neighs… off to buy her a horse 🙄🙄

The stinky scrag is wearing a crop top shopping, no singlet over the top. Trashy.
---
Never have I called a box jump “the highest setting” wtf? It’s not a setting you moron. Also all the jiggles… 🤮

Attachments

• Haha

mummasoc

Chatty Member
So obvious they read here. Sez definitely said ‘they’re speculating about our marriage and why you aren’t online - post something now to make it look like everything is ok and you love me’ concentrating on his ‘social life’ for sure - with gym babe

notgifted

VIP Member
Just picked up Finny a little something at the shops because he loves banging bowls and pillows in his undies 😶
So that’s a minimum $700 right there. Guess it makes Finn’s weekend free…
---
My bubbah loves banging on pots and boxes too. Now I know what to get her for her birthday. I mean, not her birthday. That sounds like child abuse. I better got tomorrow. I hope the music shop is open on Sundays!
Order it now so you can click and collect it tomorrow.
but don’t worry about your other kids, they’ll be just so happy for their sibling to get spoilt.

• Haha
Turdy Spaghurdy must have been sitting on the sidelines with his best friend iPad, while Sarah dealt with the favourite child. Remember, it’s Teddy’s year, but on Sez time, that doesn’t kick in until at least September. Hang in there Turdy!

• Haha

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Birthday month. Like HOW OLD ARE YOU. It's like you've been hanging for the very second February is over, to declare HEY EVERYONE ITS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! Also, is this a birthday outfit? The actual day isn't until mid month, so what the hell is this fit/post? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Omg imagine if this whole time he has actually been taking her car to work whenever she needs it refueled?! 😂

So this week we’ve had the ‘don’t be scared, join the gym’ and ‘book those medical tests!’ Speeches from sez.
Maybe next month it’ll be ‘drive your own car today and fill it up with fuel yourself!’

Honestly she’s over here single handedly raising us women and guiding us into who we should be, and you lot won’t stop ragging on her for not releasing the 50th project they’ve promised but not delivered on.
you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Haha

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Fucking hell. Skating and basketball’s out, now for the music personality. Next they’ll be starting a family band..

The Cenny Coast Swamp Rats?
Big Sezzy and her Little Family?
The Toilet Block Bandits
Teeeeef

• Haha
Reactions: 23