Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amiritefellas

I have an MRI annually and am terrified of tunnels. They put me in feet first to help with the fear and help me feel safe.

I’m confused about her rant this morning saying she is tired because she woke up at 630/7 from a nightmare. Should she not be up and getting her kids breakfast ready for school? I get up before my kids so I can get ready before getting them ready.

Reactions: 23

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
I love how she's just not mentioning project glow anymore. Just like when Brandley promising something and then never mentions it again, hoping people will forget. Is she just hoping people will forget? Or is she seriously that bad at starting a business that she completely misses her boat to start it, like cmon babe we're nearly half way through 'term 1'. This is why she will amount to nothing on this platform. She hasn't got the skills to start a business herself. Hasn't got the charm or charisma to be a proper influencer, she's just flogging ads for followers she's had forever because they probably don't even notice they follow her anymore and forget to click unfollow. She's been on the same amount of followers for years now, no growth. I really don't get how she thinks this is going to be sustainable long term. Sez, time to get an actual job babe.

Also love that her facial lines have suddenly disappeared this morning, love a good filtered car talk 👌

• Heart
I wish she’d stop combining the idea that “you don’t have to get out of the car!” with “preorder your coffee so it’s waiting for you!”. What’s the point of paying on the app if you’re getting out for a coffee?

Also. Did anyone notice that he said that Sarah was in hospital with "kidney" problems after Finn was born?
The story all along was liver failure..

• Wow
  • Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
The ‘hot girl walk’ is something that went viral early on during the pandemic. She is literally years late to this trend as per usual.

• Haha

girlfromdownunder

Chatty Member
I don’t understand using the two photos as comparison as to what is reality and what is just for Instagram.

You hide your face on Instagram but are happy and smiling in reality?
You are thirsty on Instagram but have a water bottle in reality?
You have legs on Instagram but don’t in reality?

Really odd that the ‘reality’ picture is of her with a smoothing filter on and looking better than she did in her previous stories.
Maybe she doesn’t know what reality means? Aka not fake, Sezzy. View attachment 2796349View attachment 2796350
I can’t stop laughing at her trying to be sexy with her tits out. Such a mole

• Haha

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
I also ask the question, why is this considered 'content'? It's hardly entertaining, posting everything you buy for your kids (who already seem to have it all), it's not helping or inspiring your stadium of followers in any way. All it seems to be is a not so humble brag. At a time when your average Joe is struggling to stay afloat, with cost of living etc. Sez ain't reading the room.

EnomisCamelToe

The damage has already been done to these kids.
I’m working my way through the threads- it’s been my part time job for 2 weeks and I’m finally up to May 23.
so basically, a month after Finn’s bday last year- and now his 2024 bday is on the horizon.
frankly that stupid skate ramp should have been a present for the next 30 years in advance due to the cost but here we are.
I would love to learn to play the drums but I can’t afford it, and I’m in my forties.
Why hasnt this scummy swamp family been cancelled yet!! 😒

The worst part is seeing how each one of these spoilt brats reacts to the news in a purely selfish way.
im including brandley and snoz in that, he’s thinking of the headpats from the Internet and she looks like HIGH as if she’s just hoovered a pile of powder, nope just a full blown shopping addiction

Attachments

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Who is going to break it to Sarah that not being able to go for a walk in the sun because it might rain is not an actual problem, and is definitely not worthy of posting a ‘woe is me’ story about it.

It’s not like she has no other option of exercising like some people. She’s literally going to the gym today.
---
Also, I’m very confused. Can she not put the roof back on the Jeep? Is it too difficult or just a Brad job?
I’d be too scared of all the snakes that might slither in and make themself at home to leave the car out and open like that.
Why would Brad need her car anyway? Is she installing a tracking device in his or something?

• Haha

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
The damage has already been done to these kids.
I’m working my way through the threads- it’s been my part time job for 2 weeks and I’m finally up to May 23.
so basically, a month after Finn’s bday last year- and now his 2024 bday is on the horizon.
frankly that stupid skate ramp should have been a present for the next 30 years in advance due to the cost but here we are.
I would love to learn to play the drums but I can’t afford it, and I’m in my forties.
Why hasnt this scummy swamp family been cancelled yet!! 😒

The worst part is seeing how each one of these spoilt brats reacts to the news in a purely selfish way.
im including brandley and snoz in that, he’s thinking of the headpats from the Internet and she looks like HIGH as if she’s just hoovered a pile of powder, nope just a full blown shopping addiction
That still of Knoxayyyy is classic. He's trying to look excited and like the bestest most kindest loveliest brother in the history of EVER...yet it's really hard when you're just a kid, and your brother is the clear fave.

• Haha

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
I don’t honestly think I have much to contribute. They’re just so fake. And utterly disappointing. Like when you crave strawberries… They come in the delivery (game changer guys!!!!) and they look great. Then you look closer and they’re squishy, leaky and mouldy. No amount of trimming or cutting (AKA photoshop and filters) will let you believe it’s worth the money or will satisfy your craving for quality.

They are the slave-labour made, 22c and free shipping version of any other influencer ever.

vanilla latte please

Chatty Member
Also it’s Finn’s birthday in a month! Pretty sure it’s the day after my sons birthday (same age)

who buys there kid something huge like that a few weeks out from a birthday?!

• Wow
  • Haha

Baby Snark

Now she’s after a gifted learning tower? They’re for toddlers!!!! If your kids can’t safely reach the stove, then maybe they shouldn’t be at the stove? Get a stool. Teddy is 5.5 FFS.
I'm surprised that she thinks the kids who know their bodies so well would ever be so unco as to fall on the stove 😅😅 . Get a fucking step stool you daft bitch. And don't let your kid dance on the bench FFS 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha