Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

canijustsay

VIP Member
Sounds like Sarah wrote that post.

Focusing on his social life hahahahha yeh right! He’s never had mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Finnay the super fussy eater who needs some random powdered supplement that does nothing…yet she sends him with a chicken salad for lunch?? Fussy???

Look at all those empty bottles of Prime that they aren’t allowed to drink 🫠
7B17FBC7-4D0D-4D99-9313-8C9F6A2F197F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The shoes…. She’s just bitter she never got a ad for shoes and sox like alllll the other effluencers.

Oh and Knox plays the clarinet, did he get a video and a surprise announcement they were going to the music shop to buy a clarinet?! Yeh nah. Cos Travis Barker doesn’t play the clarinet.
omg I can't imagine he has the mouth for clarinet! you need a certain embouchure to be able to play! and that aint it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
TW: Abuse

This seems to be his MO for dealing with Sez as well. He’s been offline for months now (silence) and according to her, he does everything she says and took blame for her car prang when he had nothing to do with it (submission)…

I have wondered at times if we’ve got Sarah’s codependence wrong. What if she’s emotionally abusive and exerts coercive control over Brad, and that’s why he doesn’t leave? His affairs may be an attempt to escape and force Sarah’s hand to be done with him. But because she’s high on narcissistic supply, she keeps him as a dancing puppet, gaslights everyone about how good their life is and threatens to take the kids away from him if he doesn’t comply with her demands.

It’s common for abused children to find themselves in abusive relationships as adults, and also model abusive behaviours themselves (e.g. Brad’s doxxing). In all seriousness, I hope he’s just a preachy asshole who is good at sprinkling mayo atop his stories rather than being an abused partner.
I think each of their unique sets of issues fit neatly together in a little fucked up circle. I do think Brad has a lot of unresolved trauma that he’s never really worked through properly. They met at the right time for them to fall into a codependent relationship together.

It’s laughable that Brad called Sarah strong. Being angry and shouty isn’t strong. She’s incapable of doing anything for herself.

Also, Finn’s new TV that he just got? He’s seven!! It’s not even a special gift giving occasion. How many TVs are in that house?!? At least six? Nearly outnumbers the toilets! Why do such active boys need so many screens and devices.

Emilyemily99

This her? Kin Instagram page 3 hours ago.
Christ all mighty. Either the social media people at kin hate her and put a FUPA filter on her to make her look doughy in her too tight shorts OR the mirror selfies she takes are a staged strategic lie? Hmmmm. I wonder which.
---
I thought she looked like her hair was receding because of all the filters she uses - but her hair REALLY IS receding!
---

I hope you get perfect boring result ❤
She’s got the hairline of William Shakespeare here.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
There is no way it’s an early gift, it’s just a “here you go you greedy little fuck” gift. Just because he got drumsticks 2 weeks ago. There is no chance he was taking lessons prior to this, I cannot grasp your kid showing a small interest in something and in 2 weeks you just go all in, the whole hog with a brand new drum kit.
There are so many second hand ones for sale, for a reason too, people don’t stick with it, parents and neighbors get fucking sick of the noise.

We all know how much I hate the rat toothed cunts, but they just get worse and worse as the weeks go by.
Brad has al but disappeared, Sarah thinks she’s fading away to a skinny shadow, she is all about mirror selfies these days and that’s getting fucking old, her gym shorts are cutting off her circulation, I would hate to know how many thrush cases she’s had since she doesn’t shower and lives in those putrid sweaty 3 sizes too small lksd gym shorts 🤢
As for the kids, well they are ugly, spoilt little show ponies.

Can’t wait to see Finn’s actual Birthday gift.

If anyone ever doubts it they do enough for their kids for their birthdays, please don’t, this pathetic family are not the benchmark or goals at all.
---
Gym shorts shouldn’t be so tight that they are cutting into the meat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s been a long day and I
A) don’t understand the IG vs Reality post at all
B) don’t understand how 1 minute you’re in an MRI machine and next minute you’re popping the roof on your car

• Haha
Ahh I wish we’d recorded that little tirade before he did a dirty delete! He thought he was such a big, tough man and then realised he was actually the one that (allegedly) breached people’s privacy and would have been in trouble if we’d managed to report it. Oopsies Brad.

• Haha

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Speaking of not caring… I found another one of their projects that never got followed up. 😂 so supportive guys.
My god, this is so fucking cringe I want a hole to open up and swallow me after reading that. The explanation of the logo sounds like a 5 year old explaining their drawing to mum and dad 🤣

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Ha ha ha, how loveless must her life be if she’s posting this shit I’m getting an elbow MRI-look at my pretty birthday nails-my tattoo is because Buddy died content.

Here’s a tip for ya Sez! If you water your real life relationships, stop being such a Kearnt, and stop lying to yourself that Brad left the army, police and gym to run towards his family, you wouldn’t have to rely on validation from strangers on the internet to give ya the warm and fuzzies darl.

• Heart

amiritefellas

Just removing the hard roof is an effort - surprised they even bothered

HOW TO REMOVE JEEP GLADIATOR HARDTOP
Removing the Jeep Gladiator's roof is also simple, like removing the doors, but there is more physical effort required. Besides the door and hardtop removal kit, you will definitely need some assistance to remove your Gladiator’s roof.

Step One: Removing Front Panels

First off, the hardtop panels immediately above the front seats can be quickly removed. There are a series of latches holding these panels in place. After undoing each of these latches, each panel can be easily slid out of place and removed.

Step Two: Unscrewing Roll Cage Bolts

Rear Hardtop Torx Bolt

To remove the hardtop, another set of torx bolts needs to be removed. These are located on the rear of Gladiator’s cab near the roll cage. These also require the larger torx bit in order to be removed.

Step Three: Detaching Rear Cables

Jeep Gladiator Back Seat Power Box

On the back driver’s side corner of the hardtop above the rear seats, there is another power box that is concealing some wires that need to be disconnected in order to remove the back section of the hardtop. This is accessible by folding down the back seat and removing the cover concealing the wires underneath.

A red clip should be visible on the cable. This should be pulled backward, revealing a black section that, when depressed, allows the cable to be removed. At this point, the cable can just hang loose. Additionally, the power box can be reattached so that it stays in place.

Step Four: Unscrewing the Rear Torx Bolts
Unscrewing Torx Bolts on Jeep Gladiator

At this point, 6 torx bolts need to be removed from the lower back seam of the hardtop. Once these are removed, nothing is holding the hardtop in place and it is ready to be removed.

Step Five: Lifting Off the Top

To get the hardtop removed, you will need a partner. What you have to do is first lift the top straight up, and carry it back over the Gladiator’s bed. While there are ways to do this alone with a hoist or other tools, it’s much safer and more reliable to remove the hardtop with the assistance of a friend.

At this point, the uniqueness of the Gladiator is as clear as day. It’s a convertible pickup truck. With the top and doors off, you get a clear view of the JT’s bed in the rear. If you want an even more open-air experience, then you could fold down the windshield as well.
I’m exhausted reading this. Fuck. That.

• Haha

team dudmum

So I listened to the podcast and whilst annoyed I'll never ever get that time back, there were a few things of interest.

Brandley says his wife is 'very strong' and that friends and family at times have said she's really hard to deal with. (Haha no shit Sherlock)

Pets: "if she wants a pet and you don't want a pet, you're getting a pet". Um, WHERE TF IS BOBLEY??

Buddy packs: "donate a proportion of everything we sell"- What proportion? Was this proportion made public? Surely this wasn't a profit thing?

Challenges: Maggie asks what challenges has he had?
Brad: for me it's time. You get a certain amount of time. To be honest I feel like we're in the best place we've ever been. I know I speak from a place of privilege when I say this but you get a certain amount of time and a certain amount of money, and normally you have to trade one for the other, and there's no right decision because, you know, if you want your family to have everything, then you've gotta work. But the more you work the less time to enjoy it
Maggie: so how are you managing that?
Brad: to be honest, I've made career decisions that give me more time

Wait, WHAT?? 16 hour days in a toilet office, not able to answer a simple phone call or fill up your poor parched wife's drink bottle. Yep. Okayyyyy.

And lastly, I've never listened to this Maggie character before. She talks a lot about herself. I don't think I like her much.
Thank you for your service 🙏

I absolutely love that he's outing Sarah here. He would be well aware that she's waxing lyrical about how hard he works which is why he isn't around. Seems to be a matter of time before it all unravels for Sez, and I'm here for it.

• Heart

canijustsay

VIP Member
Not once have I ever thought… I’ll just video myself doing something to share with the internet…
Is it showing off that she has a jeep and she can take the roof off? Is it cos she thinks she’s shit hot. 🤮
Her arm looks completely fine, good range of movement, no wincing in pain…

• Haha