Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Man, I am not looking forward to hearing all her ‘woe is me - life as a single mum, because my partner is never home posts again’
I felt like it’s already started tonight with her listing off all the basic parenting stuff she’s doing as one mum and three kids 🙄. With the way they spend, I guess Brad has realised he actually needs to try and work to earn money again after taking a solid 6+ months off. The office space is laughable. Maybe it’s a short term rental to do job interviews?

I know this is harsh, but I can’t deal with influencer’s kids and their speech 🤯. It’s not cute, I don’t need to see random babbling from a 3.5 year old that should be able to talk. There’s nothing wrong with having a delay, but at least acknowledge it and do something about it. Nice to see him sat in front of a TV. Again.

Reactions: 16

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I bet they sat there and plotted that out.
"Sezzy I'll jump on, tell them how mean they are for pointing out you are a big girl, throw in a line about me in my budgie smugglers, cos hot, and that'll boost my hits on a sunday night. You jump in, tell them how happy you are, with me, then I can reply with a boast about how my/our followers could fill a sport stadium, I'll throw in you've got a beautiful smile for effect"
You can almost see the goose jumping up and down on the couch clapping his hands with excitement and she's too thick to realize how much he's made that post all about him!

• Haha
The TV is permanently on and sometimes the news is on in the background. Yes, it is important to discuss serious issues with kids in an age appropriate way. Coronavirus or climate change, sure. These are things that are making a difference in their lives right now. International politics? NO! It’s also important to make sure they’re consuming appropriate media for their age, so they’re not exposed to issues too mature for them to understand. It’s a bit like the five year old allegedly talking about the Ukraine. Or Sarah’s long, extremely inappropriate suicide discussions in front of the three year old.

I doubt Knox can even locate China on a map, so maybe give it a rest? I’d say I bet that made the Chinese kids at school feel great about themselves, but we all know that he’s only exposed to people who are white, white, white.

• Heart

Notpaid-justgifted

No, lol. The only thing Sez cares about is engagement.

I am not an expert on birds but I wondered about that too. Poor Loki.

The most accurate thing Brad has ever said.

im still fuming, in Macaw world; he is very much a baby still. Getting “lost” and away from his bonded is akin to a toddler getting lost in the shops emotionally.
Macaws actually cry similar to a toddler crying. Risking an untrained bird with the possibility of cars, unexpected noises, animals etc is cruel.

harnesses are used to teach macaws their limits, and let’s them train safely. You need a large wide open space so they can always see you. And you can see them.
they have the thought capability of a toddler, imagine just letting teddy go running out on the road with no supervision.

sorry this has my blood boiling, and little man is lucky Loki isn’t one of my babies, I’d be taking him back!

• Heart
  • Sad

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
I was just reading up about Clare O'Neil. One of her four key priorities is women's issues. I wonder if she knows that Brad likes to make jokes about DV, has threatened a single mother with being doxxed and ruined a female, small business owner's livelihood?

Would be a real shame if someone was to send her an email with the evidence.

• Haha

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Ok we have seen the bird and one dog. What else do we want them to address?! Lol they’re clearly reading.
Where to start…
- stop using your kids for income
- stop sharing stories without trigger warnings and credit where you have shared them from
- have your dog groomed
- always link back to reputable sources of support when discussing big emotional things
- quit with the mum of boys thing, it’s annoying
- stop flashing your expensive purchase to your audience. If you want them to keep paying your bills treat them with respect

Too many things to list here. 🙄

When you’re ready for a proper review of how to do better, let us know.

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
Did she mean “I am with you” or is she saying she’s proud of herself??? Like, you did reformer Sez, you didn’t climb Everest. You know what would really push you out of your comfort zone?? Being a decent human.

20B1E09D-E185-4A0B-96EB-D018CE78C392.jpeg

Just scrolling through the ridiculous comments on his fb post. He totally misread this one.
The poster says ‘so awesome you’re championing for some much needed change’ to which he must’ve read that as he’s a champion!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
he’s so full of himself!
He got the second part right. He does get more credit than he deserves. The real champions are just plugging away at it, they don’t feel the need to stroke their own ego on social media.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Badly Eyelashed

Did she mean “I am with you” or is she saying she’s proud of herself??? Like, you did reformer Sez, you didn’t climb Everest. You know what would really push you out of your comfort zone?? Being a decent human.

View attachment 1157538
This is sooooo cringe! In her defense though, she needs to smash it at Pilates to keep her core strong for lifting her tiny husband in and out of the car, up onto the bed etc.

• Haha

kmac22

It was only about a week ago that he posted threatening messages about knowing where someone lived because of their IP address. They hadn’t even sent him anything nasty. Then quickly deleted those stories.

They’ll keep doing what they always do. Block and delete anyone that even politely disagrees with them or asks a question they don’t like. And then I guess for the very few actual nasty messages, blast people publicly. I’d love for her to share what everyone did to end up blocked by her. She’d look completely unhinged 😂. Like that time Brad got into an argument with a DV survivor about whether something he posted was triggering or upsetting 👏🏻
I got blocked cos I offered her plant advice 🙄 I’m such a terrible human!

• Haha
  • Wow
HEY! I am not middle aged! The only thing middle aged is her knees.
What a rant, shaking in me boots.
Here's some free advice, you can't make everyone (or even anyone) like you.
Get on with your day and life. If you're that confident in what you're doing, it shouldn't bother you.

Seriously. There are plenty of influencers who don't have snark pages... I wonder why that is?
Exactly, we are not all middle aged (I wish) and how does she know that we are all women. And I'm not likely to walk up to her for a chat seeing as I live in a different state. If you want to chat, Love, unblock me and we can chat.
You can explain why you believe that what you do is healthy for yourself and your boys. I'll listen.
You can explain your insatiable need to be loved and accepted by thousands of strangers. I'll listen.
If you wake up in a rage because a handful of people don't agree with you but a stadium full of people adore you, there is something wrong with you, not them.
Sarah, I really do hope you read these threads.

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I remember that - that was so awful - the jewellery thing and also when they threatened that single mum on Instagram in melb. I thought that was harsh bullying and triggering. I didn’t know of the other mum so much as she had a smaller follower count but far out she copped it hard and publicly
I remember him saying something nasty about that single mum’s looks too, but now he says HOW DARE SOMEONE DO THAT TO A MUM?! 🤔

This follower going unchecked for a couple of hours now. Doing gods work.
Just found this one from the same follower. Looks like they started out trying to find the group on FB to report it then have actually done some reading when they stumbled on Tattle and things are starting to add up for them. Wonder if we will be welcoming them here soon.

Attachments

Reactions: 15