Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crockjock

VIP Member
Hello everyone. Y'all are my spirit animals.

I've spent 4 days reading every, single post here and want to thank you for articulating my discomfort with these two. I have seen the light thanks to "Alan Smith". 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Severus Snark

Oh Sezzy, take several seats girl.
First of all, people that do say stuff to your face are blocked without the chance to debate on how your words have affected them. If a DV survivor tells you that she finds your content triggering or problematic believe her. Don’t have a hissy, and turn yourself into the victim because people “take things the wrong way.” Listen to them and do better.
Secondly, take your own advice. If you don’t like what you read on the internet - scroll. You’ve said it yourself, but like most of your content what you say and what you do are two different things.
Thirdly, none of us are jealous, bitter or actually trying to take you down. I have a normal sized husband, a car I can fit in and kids that don’t need personalities created for them because they are not performing monkeys. I have a real house and not one that is half my neighbours. I make my living at an honest job, not recommending one brand one week and then shitting over it the next. I have credibility and long term career prospects. How about you?
I want you to hang around, seeing you and Wee Man having tantrums about social media interactions, as if it’s actually a thing that matters in the world, is fucking entertainment. Keep that rage face up and you’re going to need to pull your Botox appointment forward a few weeks. (Also, I’m 10 years older than you and don’t look as rough as you babe) What’s to be jealous of I ask you?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

spacetrash

Afternoon everyone. Well so far today, I've fuelled up the car (paid in full), went grocery shopping (paid in full) and paid my telephone bill (surprisingly, also paid in full)
What did the rest of you Tattlers pay in full for today?
I see you. I walk with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

avex

Chatty Member
I see you. I am you.
No, hun, you went to a daytime Pilates class while the rest of us have been working all morning.
I'm so sick of her meaningless platitudes, she's as deep as a puddle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Badly Eyelashed

That is hilarious!!

He’s going to put his Myer boys department suit pants on every morning and Sarah will pack him tiny teddies, a vegemite sandwich and carrot sticks for his Spider-Man bento box and off he will pop to his wittle office to save the age care sector. 1st stop Office works for a booster for his desk chair, he has to be able to see over the desk for all his very important meetings.

Maybe to host meetings or something? Not sure with who 😂

The kids are out of the house most of the week, why wouldn’t he keep working from home?!
I had my first day back in the office today and I had meetings, not zoom, real meetings, in a boardroom. The weird part, I didn’t post it to one.single.social. Unless tattle counts.

Crazy right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
She has taken the idea of us saying:
- she gives her children extra ice creams
- she enrols them into extracurricular classes much too late for their age bracket
- she literally never says no to her children
As us stating that she “loves her children too much”.

I get it. When you have had a child die (I have), you do get this sense of guilt of needing to give your surviving children everything, spoiling them in a way because your other child will not get the chance to do these things. But that is not proof that you love them. Most children just want you to spend some time with them. And, by giving them so much stuff and so much leeway, just makes them come to expect it.

I do not think that the caption goes with the image either. It’s great that your son got that award (maybe, the name has been rubbed off, maybe they found the certificate in the parking lot at school and claimed it?) but did he get that because you never say no to him? He gets 6 skateboards, 3 surfboards, unlimited access to the Gold Coast theme parks, except the winter Christmas wonderland you forgot all about, six hundred pets he can pick and choose when to give away, and a partridge in a miniature townhouse backyard pear tree: did these make him a better person?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
New thread title:
Brad’s ”working” from a broom closet, Sarah’s spending the pool deposit and Lulu better watch her back, Bobley #2 got the sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
Not sure why he’s bothered to rent an office space? He fits perfectly well in the gifted cubby house #thanksforsupportingmyagedcarekingdom

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Soggytoast

I like to think of snark forums as a push back on influencer culture. It's the public saying enough to the cultivated images and fake lifestyles influencers put out there in order to gain likes, views and followers which they turn into profit. Do something with your platform that actually contributes to society. Not a quick share of a link on where to donate to the latest cause whether it be natural disasters, famine or war, and then 17 sponsored posts on a vacuum. That shows were your values truly lie. Making money 💰 So yes we will continue to bag you out. Really, you should thank us for supporting your family by giving you content.

Reactions: 27
I think a lot of people get annoyed by this family for these things too -

They act like working hard and sacrificing is something only they have done. Hard work relates to the majority of people in order to pay for a home, car etc. The difference between us & them is that we will most likely need to continue to do this until retirement age. Early morning, late nights nursing; teaching; construction; retail etc. They have not been in the traditional workforce in years. Brad now too has left his 9-5 job. This isn’t the norm for most people. We get up 5-6 days/week, shift work, missing time with our children (I know, I know, her and Brad did that too but for a very short period of time in comparison!) And we probably still have times where paying bills and putting food on the table is near impossible. Meanwhile they go on about how hard they have worked to be where they are, but realistically they haven’t worked hard at all. They did what most people do and got super lucky that they don’t have to continue doing that for the next 50 years.

We are in unprecedented times. People are losing jobs, mental health is declining, families are struggling. Covid has made life unbearable for so many people. But not them. I’m sure their work has increased with all the online shopping people are having to do at the moment. Brands are just dying to have the Kearns family promote their product! They get to stay in their home, safe, with their children and take a few photos or record a video of a product that they got given for free & then get paid hundreds or thousands of dollars for that “ad”. It actually blows my mind that they can seriously claim this as work. Sarah talks about herself as someone who supports women and wants their businesses to flourish. Well if that’s the case, why doesn't she do it out of the goodness of her heart with no expectation for payment? She claims she works so hard at being an “influencer” but this is an insult to those who actually have tiring, gruelling, demanding jobs. And whilst these people get up for another day of work & stress over money, she gets up and heads to Bunnings to buy a BBQ, go out to the lake to jump on their boat & JetSki, wait at the door for her new iPhone 13 & watch the kids play in their expensive cubby house. They are a pair of show offs who love parading their assets around for everyone to see. And doing so at a time when most people can’t even afford basic necessities. And they wonder why they rub people the wrong way. It’s sickening at the best of times, but right now it’s even worse. Have a bit of compassion & humility during these times.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s only a small handful of Aussie influencers that have threads here, the Kearns being one of them. It’s not because they’re soooo famous and have sooooo many followers (they don’t) or anything to do with their looks or because people are jealous. It’s 100% their behaviour.

Reactions: 26
I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Kearns but you are not beautiful by my standard of beautiful.
You are not brave by my standard of brave.
You are not inspirational by my standard of inspirational.
You are not real by my standard of real.
And you are certainly not "Influencers".
I would stay away from anything that you recommend because I know that you are getting paid to pretend that you use and love the product.
I did tell you what I thought of you using my real profile, no anonymity there, but you deleted and blocked instead of ignoring or addressing.
My beautiful, inspirational, brave influencers are my family, friends and people who help me in my charity work.
Now go have a big old sook in private.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
Fuck, honestly these kids do just as much as Daddy does and get rewards.

It's bare fucking minimum! Stop rewarding everyday normal things! So why did Finn get it?! Also a big brave boy at school?! Get a grip.

Here comes the fake GF bullshit.
I had to LOL at the obligatory climate change post.

Sez, how much fuel does Brad's Lego ute use? How much fuel does the boat use? How do you think all of those plastic toys that you buy, are made? Where do you think they end up? What about all the plastic that covers those meals that you flog on your page? The plastic that covers all the food that you purchase from the supermarket? How much pollution did Nitro Circus emit? What about your clothes Sez? Lorna Jane's sustainability rating is "not good enough" - yet you wear her clothes?

If sharing a post about climate change makes you feel all warm and fuzzy Sez, awesome ✌ But practice what you preach. It's not up to the federal government to fix it for us. If you really care about the future of our planet for your children, take control of it yourself and stop being a hypocrite. Your "job" is to shill crap for people to buy. You're just as bad as the next person, if not worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
If she doesn’t want unsolicited advice then she should refrain from posting every fucking aspect of their lives on social media.
I need this emblazoned on a shirt in BIG glittery letters. She's not the only one who needs the memo.

View attachment 1139410

Ooh bit snappy this morning
"I too have lived through the pandemic for the past two years" - suck my metaphorical dick, Sarah. You have had one lockdown and no change to your living standards, finances, way of life, etc. as far as anyone can tell. - Love from someone in Melbourne, Victoria.

• Heart
  • Haha
There’s also still this one from @tonedeaftitties a few pages back which is still in the lead ☺

Brad’s ”working” from a broom closet, Sarah’s spending the pool deposit and Lulu better watch her back, Bobley #2 got the sack.

• Haha

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
At first I thought it was pretty ballsy of them to talk about this thread because it directs their followers here and there are a lot of receipts on this site, documenting all of the bullying they have engaged in.

But then I remembered that their followers have a combined IQ of 10 (not including the bots), so I was grossly over-estimating their ability to think critically.

But surely there has to come a point where their followers start to question why they are being targeted all the time? Usually when someone is surrounded by so much drama, there is a reason. Perhaps if Sarah and Brad weren't so defensive and actually engaged with the people that called them out and took accountability for their shitty actions, then they wouldn't attract so much hate. The victim rhetoric is getting so old.

They also forgot to mention that they get a lot of their content from this thread. Bobley, the car seats, etc.

And Brad's little bitch fest attracted some decent engagement. It will hopefully pay for that hot desk he rented for his widdle job. So, ummm, you're welcome I guess, Brad ✌

That said, the reactions to his post would only fill up a quarter of ANZ stadium and the comments, ugh - abysmal. So it's all well and good to brag that your followers would fill ANZ stadium 4x over (even though that is a COMBINED follower count so it's not really accurate is it Brad?) but it's the engagement that helps to pay the money. As this thread indicates, followers do not always equate to likes either. How many of those followers are hate follows? And how many are bots? And how does he know how many people hate him? There could be thousands that remain silent in their hate. Their haters could fill up ANZ stadium 10x.

Maybe Brad should create a survey and do a little deep dive analysis of his followers and report back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Afternoon everyone. Well so far today, I've fuelled up the car (paid in full), went grocery shopping (paid in full) and paid my telephone bill (surprisingly, also paid in full)
What did the rest of you Tattlers pay in full for today?

• Haha
I have just discovered tattle life the other day and I basically nearly pulled a hammy trying to sign up as a member. Couldn’t get in here quick enough. I had come across the Kearns in my early days of motherhood and I was smitten because I was probably stupid and then the cringe set in. And now I watch the stories to feed the cringe.

• Haha