Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soyladde

Sorry I just can’t let this go 😂 earlier in the thread someone mentioned they knew the address. If it were me and the “h8erz” said that about the house my family lived in, I would be out for blood. Not old mate Tonka Truck. He’s upset people don’t appreciate her hot bod. He reeks of Lynx and misogyny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

problematicinfluencers

Imagine taking your kid to bed and thinking “oh this’ll make good content I better take a selfie for the gram” I just can’t even imagine thinking about content with every single thing you do all day..
Also her parenting tips are always so basic and have zero effort involved in trying to explain what she even means 😂 I think by make them laugh she actually means she is for the first time that day being playful and engaging with her child to make him more cooperative

Of course he doesn’t want to go to bed he’s watched 14 hours of tv and iPad and his brothers get to stay up to watch hour 15 and 16 so he wants to too 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Zero energy exerted but no doubt bulk sugar consumed - recipe for disaster come bedtime

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
This is too good. LDB grinds my gears in a lot of ways but I’m loving this not-so-subtle dig at her former “friend” 😆
“If they can carry out tasks at work and not be fired then they can probably manage some tasks at home.” Ohhhhh that’s Brad’s problem then.

• Haha

Msoscyq

VIP Member
Not poking fun, just stating the truth. And if Brad and Sarah weren't such asshole bullies that sell their soul and their kids privacy, this group wouldn't exist.

• Heart

Crockjock

VIP Member
Seriously!? Home all day doing nothing yet can't groom the dog?!

#pray4lou

Yes, woman message you in labour. Get over yourself.
Seriously though, how many women would be labouring and go "I must message Sarah Kearns. 😳 Maybe today is the day she's replying to DM's"?

• Haha

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
It's laughable the amount of ass kissing followers under their posts saying how jealous everybody is of them and the beautiful life they've built. Umm you apparently worked so hard and sacrificed so much and yet we are supposed to be jealous of them living in a duplex busting at the seams with junk. Or are we supposed to be jealous of the Lego truck that they both look ridiculous driving because she's too big and he's too small for it. Or is it the boat that they bought to free up the weekends and yet they've barely touched it in months. What happened to giving it a makeover? Yes we are just so jealous of that beautiful life you have built 🙄 They just can't settle for the fact that they're ordinary, they're too in love with themselves and each other for that.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I know we shouldn't snark on kids but those older boys are so over bearing.
The oldest one in particular, apple didn't fall far from the tree there did it......

Also, have a look at the wanker at the skate place today😂
That'd really do it for me, nothing says sexy more than a midget man in too tight pants with elbow and knee pads on, rollerblading with kids in a skatepark.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Attack of the clever ex police officers sharing exactly when, where and what time their kids party will be on their large platforms. Round of applause for the perfect parents please 🤗

• Haha
Hopefully she finds a GF alcohol bevvy! Or is that phase over!?
I assume based on the cultural appropriation/culturally insensitive hats (what year is this and how old is she? Belated 21st is spot on) they’re having Mexican which is actually a pretty good gluten free option. But given she hasn’t mentioned it in a few days, I assume gluten free has gone to the same place as Bobley 1, Bobley 2 and everything else they’re bored with.

• Haha

Severus Snark

😩😩 I just had an enormous post eaten when I tried to edit something.
But the general gist was Brad is a manipulative wank stain who knows that telling his sad followers that we meanies are picking on Mum bods, and him riding in on white white horse to avenge Sezzy will get him lots of engagement from his lonely houso mum followers who all wish their shit partners would do the same for them. He’s not doing it to stick it to us, or for Sarah, but for his stats.

• Heart

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
Not sure I'd consider myself "highly insecure" or "a political fanatical" 🤔
Just calling out shit as I see it.
Is this a recent screenshot? Are his followers STILL going on about this? Tell them that we've all moved on. Brad and Sez have extracted AS MUCH leverage out of that post as humanly possible.

The absolute IRONY is that the numpty making the comments has the Ukrainian flag as their profile pic. I am going to hazard a guess here and say that a) they are not Ukrainian and b) they did it because one of their moron friends shared a post saying that Mark Zuck would donate a dollar to Ukraine for every profile pic changed. Slacktivism at its finest.

But we are the PoLitIcAL fANaTiCs?

Fuck me. They've really nailed their fan base.

Ok, so let me get this straight!?

You are literally paid by Blossom by Ash (who is a rude bitch with her replies as to why she works with you) what about now darl?!

YET you don't even use her products?!

Literally this is free advertising! For a DIFFUSER AND A CANDLE! Not those 'rocks' !!!!

You're doing great sweetie 👍
Pretty sure that all of that shit is from Kmart. I have nothing against Kmart, I shop at Kmart. But it's mass produced junk. Like I would have thought that Sez, being the environment slacktivist that she is, always reposting articles about climate change and how we should hold the government accountable etc..... would really take a closer look inside that cluttered glass house that she lives in and re-evaluate her own choices. Since she cares so much. #Greta 2.0.

Last edited:
  • Haha
A toothbrush behind the "free standing" bath is a boy thing?
I remember messing about with my toothbrush and it falling down the toilet 50 years ago. And I was a girl 😀
Are you sure though? Coz I’m pretty sure girls just sit quietly in the corner playing dolls until they’re called to dinner, where they calmly eat their meal, before taking themselves off to bed with no fuss 🤷🏻‍♀️

So inclusive as usual. Not sure why using tongs to reach something wasn’t tagged as a parenting hack. That is some ground breaking stuff. 🥴
She forgot to praise Brad for being such an involved dad and amazing partner sharing the load 😅

• Haha