The Kearns #4 Aged Care King, Parenting Queen, between them though, not a brain cell to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it may be a coding course he’s getting paid to promote.
sarah followed a business for that not long ago.
Interesting that she pointed out that he will be getting money for this ad in his bank account. I guess he didn’t get anything for the other ads he’s done for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So weird. It will be exactly the same as every other ad they’ve done with the kids. Will he be promoting it on his own social media channels or what? That’s not a real job, that’s just business as usual for them 🙄. She’s acting like he’s gone out and got a job, not that a company contacted them and said “we have a product and we’d like YOU to use Knox to advertise it to YOUR followers” 🥴

Interesting that she pointed out that he will be getting money for this ad in his bank account. I guess he didn’t get anything for the other ads he’s done for her.
They’ve claimed previously (I think in response to people correctly saying they exploit the kids) that the kids get paid, but then it makes zero sense to say it now, so I’d assume they were lying previously 🙃

Reactions: 7
So weird. It will be exactly the same as every other ad they’ve done with the kids. Will he be promoting it on his own social media channels or what? That’s not a real job, that’s just business as usual for them 🙄. She’s acting like he’s gone out and got a job, not that a company contacted them and said “we have a product and we’d like YOU to use Knox to advertise it to YOUR followers” 🥴

They’ve claimed previously (I think in response to people correctly saying they exploit the kids) that the kids get paid, but then it makes zero sense to say it now, so I’d assume they were lying previously 🙃
So would Knoxxy the first child in the history of the planet to like pink and have slightly longer hair have a tax file number?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh he has a room in a serviced office complex. Fancy. Also an update on the CareData website - services now include Support Worker Relief, Workforce Planning and HCP Client Conversion.

Hopefully Knoxxy doing an add for a hairbrush. He needs to use one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It continuously amazes how little current and former members of the police force know about car seat safety. I have a family member who is a copper and terrible with this too. Twisted seatbelt on the one in the middle, not safe at all! 😬
Remember when they dropped 2K on new car seats on a whim?!

Good times.

Brad looks stoked to be with his family 👎

Knoxxy saying he is excited to see 'big people' poor darlin so used to garden gnomes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Freeloaders... nothing else.
And I hate to say it but I think there is something not quite right with Knox. I have a grand daughter younger than him and she's twice as mature as him.
He acts like a 4 year old.

It continuously amazes how little current and former members of the police force know about car seat safety. I have a family member who is a copper and terrible with this too. Twisted seatbelt on the one in the middle, not safe at all! 😬
What is the point of spending money on quality car seats when you can’t even use them properly!? All talk - just because you throw money at something doesn’t mean you shouldn’t work out how to use it to its full potential, but as always - it’s all show for the gnome and the beast.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why anyone EVER shows their kid in their car seats unless they’re looking for an opinion. A lot of people (quite rightly) are very passionate about car safety and you’re always going to get comments. No doubt she got many polite, respectful comments about Finn being unsafe and she’ll have a sook later.

What’s the sticker for up on the windscreen? I hope that’s not for the car 😂. That plus the Kearns tattoo when father Kearns is estranged and allegedly abusive just screams unresolved daddy issues. Wouldn’t you want distance from that name?

Couldn’t work out why she was being shifty with avoiding filming Ted. Then see that of course he’s got the iPad shoved in front of his face. Standard.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
How far are they driving? That kid does not need the ipad in the car!
He’s forward facing and sitting next to his brothers, you’d think he’d be entertained enough.
I wonder if Sarah has ever thought of grabbing a toy from their overflowing house of toys to try and keep him occupied instead.
she’s mentioned before that he is obsessed with his tablet, yet doesn’t seem to even try to make these easy swaps to help him ‘need’ it less.

I don’t understand why anyone EVER shows their kid in their car seats unless they’re looking for an opinion. A lot of people (quite rightly) are very passionate about car safety and you’re always going to get comments. No doubt she got many polite, respectful comments about Finn being unsafe and she’ll have a sook later.

What’s the sticker for up on the windscreen? I hope that’s not for the car 😂. That plus the Kearns tattoo when father Kearns is estranged and allegedly abusive just screams unresolved daddy issues. Wouldn’t you want distance from that name?

Couldn’t work out why she was being shifty with avoiding filming Ted. Then see that of course he’s got the iPad shoved in front of his face. Standard.
sticker is for their school pick up line the one where she sits for 45 minutes and does stories. she could use that time to walk her fat knees around to pick them up from a few blocks away but whatever

remember when they had the shades on the windows covered in pictures of cars or whatever and then screens on the back of the chairs and in hands. these kids are constantly stimulated by stuff.
it will be incredibly interesting when they are entering their teen years.
out of everyone on the internet I could not wish bratty over stimulated entitled asshole kids on anyone more then these two. Except Finnnnnnnnnnyyyyyy I reckon he will move out to stay with his grandma or maybe the pretend special needs cousin that has their dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand, do Lego pay them for these stories? How does sending them to some car rally inspire me to buy Lego? Is it just because Lego can’t sell these tickets they give them away free?

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand, do Lego pay them for these stories? How does sending them to some car rally inspire me to buy Lego? Is it just because Lego can’t sell these tickets they give them away free?
I think it’s just a perk because they work with LEGO. There’s probably more stunt sets coming out that they’ll promote later.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.