The Kearns #4 Aged Care King, Parenting Queen, between them though, not a brain cell to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. They definitely do not. Not unless your kid is a ratbag and is normally an absolute tit to deal with
Or they are on a behaviour plan and an email updating parents about behaviours both positive and negative are part of the plan.

Reactions: 7
Cringe is reposting stories about others wish you Happy Birthday 🙄 Embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mate, most places you eat do GF. This is going to be just as bad as Knoxxy loving Pink.

Why do they make everything a thing?! It's not that bleeping deep mate.

Also the carry on 'not affiliate' blah blah but then wants head pats 'that's my good deed done for the day! OH and here is a Discount Code'

PS Happy 40th Sezzy! You don't look a day past 50.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The GF thing is already so annoying 😂. It’s not that hard. It’s very hard if you’re actually celiac, which she’s not. Her deciding to go GF for kicks makes it hard for people with real allergies, because no one takes them seriously anymore. She must also be uses a lot of editing and filters, if we’ve never seen this apparently awful rash?

Guarantee she’ll just eat gluten anyway if they’re out. Like how she doesn’t eat dairy, but then posts constantly about chocolate 🥴. Also bit like how Knox was gluten free and was given the healthy allergy meal in hospital…so they went out and bought him McDonald’s instead.

Reactions: 13
Damn it, I’ve been looking for labels/stamps for kids clothes and came across that brand. Now I need to find another option! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look all you snarkers- I do have friends.. I am relevant.. :sick::sick:

So sad Sezzy- just so Sad

Damn it, I’ve been looking for labels/stamps for kids clothes and came across that brand. Now I need to find another option! 😤
Same same. I was about to purchase some of these, but have purposely not purchased from them due to their affiliation with Sarah!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Look all you snarkers- I do have friends.. I am relevant.. :sick::sick:

So sad Sezzy- just so Sad

Same same. I was about to purchase some of these, but have purposely not purchased from them due to their affiliation with Sarah!
The kids teeth issues are from both parents it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
QUOTE="screenfreelookatme, post: 8826139, member: 291171"]
She didn’t really have many friends wishing her a happy birthday though, did she? 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
When are we going to find out what huge present her doting husband bought her? I mean that birthday card was very special wasn't it?
Knox must have had a good laugh reading it.

Reactions: 1
No they don’t. Unless they follow you on social media and want to feature on your page 🙄

Also, was she just promoting kiss active? What happened to her bestie Tammi and her breastfeeding activewear? Not besties
That could be a marketing tool not affiliated with the bogan twins 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ok so do we think that maybe Brad has gone and got himself - shock horror - a real job?! He’s definitely not posting as much, now has an office space and Sarah is back to whinging about how she has to parent the kids on her own. There’s no way they’d fess up to to it though, because that would mean admitting that the “influencer” life is a crock of tit and hasn’t worked out for him/them 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ok so do we think that maybe Brad has gone and got himself - shock horror - a real job?! He’s definitely not posting as much, now has an office space and Sarah is back to whinging about how she has to parent the kids on her own. There’s no way they’d fess up to to it though, because that would mean admitting that the “influencer” life is a crock of tit and hasn’t worked out for him/them 🤔
Has anyone checked his LinkedIn yet? He was quick to update with the aged care “business” he was starting. Wonder if it’s been updated again for the office job? 🤔

I wonder if big man Brad asks her to strategically lean over so that she always looks shorter than him? Or does she do that instinctually now because she knows his ego can’t take it. No stereotypical gender roles here though folks. Move along.
Oh and look at that! All 3 kids dressed basically the same! Knox and Golden Child Teddy even have the same shorts on! So original so brave

Lol is this new? Compare the Care 🤣https://comparethecare.com.au/privacy-policy/

Attachments

• Wow
Oh and look at that! All 3 kids dressed basically the same! Knox and Golden Child Teddy even have the same shorts on! So original so brave

Lol is this new? Compare the Care 🤣https://comparethecare.com.au/privacy-policy/
What on earth is going on here?!

I love the part about peoples information. Especially after his rant about tracking people IP and calling them out online!
Screenshot_20220311-230828_Chrome.jpg

I wonder if big man Brad asks her to strategically lean over so that she always looks shorter than him? Or does she do that instinctually now because she knows his ego can’t take it. No stereotypical gender roles here though folks. Move along.
I think it's all her, she looks like a beast next to the midget it would have to make you feel self conscious.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.