The Kearns #4 Aged Care King, Parenting Queen, between them though, not a brain cell to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having listened now and hearing her recommend people see their naturopath, I’m even more convinced that’s what has actually happened. Is she getting a celiac test? I know people do get diagnosed later in life, but I’m pretty sure that’s what is actually associated with a gluten rash. She felt sick and tired and nauseas in Melbourne. You spent all weekend bragging about how much you were eating, drinking and staying out late. That’s what happens 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any ideas as to why Sarah hasnt mentioned Brad's new amazing office?
Or why she hasn't mentioned him at all since the "revenge" reel?
Probably because she has no idea why he needed to rent an office space either!
Man, I am not looking forward to hearing all her ‘woe is me - life as a single mum, because my partner is never home posts again’

Reactions: 8
Man, I am not looking forward to hearing all her ‘woe is me - life as a single mum, because my partner is never home posts again’
I felt like it’s already started tonight with her listing off all the basic parenting stuff she’s doing as one mum and three kids 🙄. With the way they spend, I guess Brad has realised he actually needs to try and work to earn money again after taking a solid 6+ months off. The office space is laughable. Maybe it’s a short term rental to do job interviews?

I know this is harsh, but I can’t deal with influencer’s kids and their speech 🤯. It’s not cute, I don’t need to see random babbling from a 3.5 year old that should be able to talk. There’s nothing wrong with having a delay, but at least acknowledge it and do something about it. Nice to see him sat in front of a TV. Again.

Reactions: 16
She'll be sitting down for the swimming and skateboarding too. Not that difficult.
And school run is literally two kids getting in the car.

this must be her ‘busy day’ because she’s posted this before, doing the same tasks and being overwhelmed by it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The gluten free kick is a joke. The woman clearly just needs to clean up her nutrition and do some bloody exercise. And as already mentioned, of course she felt crap after a weekend on the turps in Melbourne and drunk-storying like a 15 yo. She’s too lazy to do the hard work of nailing the basics in order to feel better. No she has to be all special and go gluten free 🙄

Reactions: 9
I wish there was like an influencer standards board where you could report people. Saying “if you feel sick, go and see your doctor”? Fine. But then two slides later being like, “oh I think you should just quit gluten for a few weeks and see how you feel”? Stupid. She’s not in anyway qualified to recommend that to people and it can be harmful.

Reactions: 6
The gluten free kick is a joke. The woman clearly just needs to clean up her nutrition and do some bloody exercise. And as already mentioned, of course she felt crap after a weekend on the turps in Melbourne and drunk-storying like a 15 yo. She’s too lazy to do the hard work of nailing the basics in order to feel better. No she has to be all special and go gluten free 🙄
I'm old enough now to know that if I drink alcohol during the day I'm going to be exhausted by dinner. Somehow she hasn't figured that out yet 😂

Reactions: 6
Skateboarding lesson at 7pm??? My kids are in bed by then and they’re older. Does that seem late for a kid to be doing a physical activity?

Reactions: 10
Skateboarding lesson at 7pm??? My kids are in bed by then and they’re older. Does that seem late for a kid to be doing a physical activity?
Yeah but they are the parenting experts in all the land and their kids are unique and the kindest out of anyone ever.

• Haha
Yeah but they are the parenting experts in all the land and their kids are unique and the kindest out of anyone ever.
I seriously don't know which is more cringe worthy.
Finn got a sticker for befriending a shy kid or all the "you're parenting right" replies.
I think the people who comment are desperately lonely and sheltered.
And do teachers really email parents every time they hand stickers out?

Reactions: 7
Finn got a sticker for befriending a shy kid or all the "you're parenting right" replies.
No they don’t. Unless they follow you on social media and want to feature on your page 🙄

Also, was she just promoting kiss active? What happened to her bestie Tammi and her breastfeeding activewear? Not besties anymore? Shocked.

• Haha
No they don’t. Unless they follow you on social media and want to feature on your page 🙄

Also, was she just promoting kiss active? What happened to her bestie Tammi and her breastfeeding activewear? Not besties anymore? Shocked.
Wasn't the wee man challenging her husband to something?!

No shock.

Reactions: 1
This is too good. LDB grinds my gears in a lot of ways but I’m loving this not-so-subtle dig at her former “friend” 😆
“If they can carry out tasks at work and not be fired then they can probably manage some tasks at home.” Ohhhhh that’s Brad’s problem then.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No. They definitely do not. Not unless your kid is a ratbag and is normally an absolute tit to deal with

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.