The Kearns #4 Aged Care King, Parenting Queen, between them though, not a brain cell to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe to host meetings or something? Not sure with who 😂

The kids are out of the house most of the week, why wouldn’t he keep working from home?!
Maybe to host meetings or something? Not sure with who 😂

The kids are out of the house most of the week, why wouldn’t he keep working from home?!

Probably to hold meetings… online… because you know that’s how a lot of us actual working folk do it these days…
Maybe he’s getting a start on his election campaign?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LDB’s husband does all their laundry.
Sometimes I wonder if LDB is the one trolling Sez 🤣 or is she just the anti-Sez?
For 2 jobless bums that literally film themselves all day everyday they really do the absolute minimum in terms of parenting and tasks around the home.

Reactions: 6
LDB’s husband does all their laundry.
Sometimes I wonder if LDB is the one trolling Sez 🤣 or is she just the anti-Sez?
I laughed so much when she said laundry chief 😂. Sarge also works full time, out of the home. She’s not even saying it in a “wow isn’t my husband so amazing for helping with chores” kind of way. Lauren 1. Sarah 0.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I laughed so much when she said laundry chief 😂. Sarge also works full time, out of the home. She’s not even saying it in a “wow isn’t my husband so amazing for helping with chores” kind of way. Lauren 1. Sarah 0.
Lauren - 46
Sarah - - 17

Also she has now decided after one Doctors appointment she is 'Gluten Free'

Content is reaaaaally drying up ay Sezzy?!

And for someone with over 80K followers as you tell us hourly. This is piss poor views yes?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lauren - 46
Sarah - - 17

And for someone with over 80K followers as you tell us hourly. This is piss poor views yes?!

Of course she is Gluten Free now... there's a bit more to a diagnosis than a rash. Got to love a scripted/manufactured Instagram story. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Look, I love her but I think Lauren would choke before she gave her husband a compliment for doing regular chores around the home 😂 She doesn’t seem the type.

She must have eye rolled to the extreme watching any of Sezzy’s gushing over Brad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lauren - 46
Sarah - - 17

Uuuugh of course she is. She MIGHT have a gluten intolerance, but I doubt that any conventional Dr would have told her to cut it out entirely. Those Cadbury easter eggs wouldn't be helping either.

Well Brad will do even less laundry now he’s a big working man. Probably just got a. Office to get away from Sarah in his face all day long

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found out she was gluten intolerant, diagnosed and cured in 2 days? Amazing.
Shes just found a whole new following.

• Haha
I love her pretending those gross crackers were nice, she was so unconvincing 😂
The other superseded crackers she was plugging the other day, have been superseded.

She is going to become an expert on all things gluten free now 🙄🙄🙄

Not a dietician but she’s actually better off just not eating the replacements because the additives they have to put in them, to make the food tolerable, are worse for people that just have intolerances (not directed at Coeliacs).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Like his business ventures this 'gluten intolerance' will last all of 2 weeks.

Is Nutraorganic Gluten Free? Nexba? Onlyplate? All the other dogshit brands they promote?

Reactions: 8
This is too good. LDB grinds my gears in a lot of ways but I’m loving this not-so-subtle dig at her former “friend” 😆

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Any ideas as to why Sarah hasnt mentioned Brad's new amazing office?
Or why she hasn't mentioned him at all since the "revenge" reel?

Reactions: 4
This is too good. LDB grinds my gears in a lot of ways but I’m loving this not-so-subtle dig at her former “friend” 😆
Yes, she can be a bit much but what she says is bang on. They way she glorifies ANY little thing Brad does is a bleeping joke.

'He is watching the kids tonight' the duck!? He is the DAD!? They are so far back in gender roles it's fucked.

Any ideas as to why Sarah hasnt mentioned Brad's new amazing office?
Or why she hasn't mentioned him at all since the "revenge" reel?
Because he is revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.