The Kearns #34 “Scrimping” but spendings still strong, will the Dreamers world collapse before too long?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Teddy’s new personality is Barbie dolls? Brad going to complain to Mattel that they don’t come in a more diverse range of boxes and marketed towards boys?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Teddy’s new personality is Barbie dolls? Brad going to complain to Mattel that they don’t come in a more diverse range of boxes and marketed towards boys?
Speaking of, here’s the latest Big W catalogue. All blue. If only he would lower himself to shop there 🫠
1FD75C85-A1CA-4859-AA4D-CF42E1150470.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m calling that the skate park video in the reel was taken earlier and put into the reel - I don’t believe it’s current vision.

Reactions: 11
I’m calling that the skate park video in the reel was taken earlier and put into the reel - I don’t believe it’s current vision.
I think it was all shot at the same time and he was only on it for thirty seconds for her to get the footage. Same with all the other stuff he was playing with. Sarah has torn him away from his iPad and dragged her ass outside. There’s no way that’s happened more than once 😂. The whole thing looked dumb and staged because it was all shot at once, she should have filmed it (or used footage) over multiple days.

Reactions: 7
Who can spot the poor dogs bed out in the cold…
I’m actually laughing at the rock, that will be a prick to whipper snip, those rock will flick into all their many glass panels 😂 how dumb are these idiots.
It needed proper concrete around the perimeter of their house not slapped together pavers, left over rocks from someone else’s house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will spend $6000 on a handbag but scab a barrow full of ugly white rock from Mum and Dad. 🤔🥴🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Speaking of, here’s the latest Big W catalogue. All blue. If only he would lower himself to shop there 🫠
View attachment 2240992

I think you’ll find that Big W took notice of Brad’s post demanding more doll options for boys… the people behind the brand would never had thought to make toys inclusive before. It was definitely all Brad… he also changed aged care. He really is a hero for our time. No idea how anyone ever managed to do anything before Brad existed… you know he was also the first person to do year 9 wood tech.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m actually laughing at the rock, that will be a prick to whipper snip, those rock will flick into all their many glass panels 😂 how dumb are these idiots.
It needed proper concrete around the perimeter of their house not slapped together pavers, left over rocks from someone else’s house.
My ex husband put those rocks in our garden beds (I was out at the time…..) when my kids were toddlers and we lost several window panes over the years from rocks accidentally getting onto our lawn and being thrown out by the lawnmower! I used to spend hours putting the bloody rocks back into the garden beds off the lawn before he could mow

Reactions: 8
Missed getting a screenshot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Brad tells Sarah he’s going out next Tuesday. Sarah tells Brad she booked him tickets to Michael McIntyre for next Tuesday. That’s where Brad was already going. Stellar communication. So Sarah now has two tickets for sale. What I get from that is Brad was planning on going alone, but Sarah bought tickets for them to go together. Awkward.

Careful Brad! Last time you went out she locked you in the garage for the night with the dog.
---
New thread 🤙🤙🤙

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.