The Kearns #34 “Scrimping” but spendings still strong, will the Dreamers world collapse before too long?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckkkk can this little parasite shutup!? Where the duck did they invent 'invest in things that make your Weekends free!' Going to a park is free NOT buying every single thing at the Cafe for your obnoxious brats. Spending time together as a Family!? Having 2 bleeping boats and a jetski is not free you dumb duck. Fuel!? Rego!? Maintenance if all 3!? (Safety equipment for them!? Even if their incest boys 'know their body') Can assure I'm well ahead without these items.
This is what irks me most about their "make your weekends free" bullshit.

1) Weekends are free. They roll around for everyone once a week. No invoice. No charge.
2) THE THINGS YOU'RE CALLING FREE ARE ACTUALLY QUITE COSTLY

• Heart
Reactions: 37
duck sake could she be any more boring. No one cared you lost your keys or what your 4 yr old said

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So if she hasn’t driven her car in three days how have the brats boys been getting to and from school? Or has SuperDadBrad been doing that too in amongst his 16 hour work days?

Attachments

• Haha
“allegedly” said…. I’ll give you a hint. He didn’t say it.
What he actually said was completely unintelligible
---
So if she hasn’t driven her car in three days how have the brats boys been getting to and from school? Or has SuperDadBrad been doing that too in amongst his 16 hour work days?
The very fancy private school has its very own private bus. I assume they catch it.

Reactions: 10
The very fancy private school has its very own private bus. I assume they catch it.
Ah of course. So if she doesn’t do the school run, doesn’t work, doesn’t clean, barely cooks, has no friends to catch up with, pretends to go to the gym - then what the actual duck does she do all day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah of course. So if she doesn’t do the school run, doesn’t work, doesn’t clean, barely cooks, has no friends to catch up with, pretends to go to the gym - then what the actual duck does she do all day?!
Uses the pear over the 3 likes she gets on a post.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Does that mean she hasn’t driven to the gym in 3 days??
Also, her latest sponcon bullshit is with Aussie Beef!! WTF! She even made a simple fried steak look disgusting. She’s quite adept at ruining food i gotta say. I don’t know how she’s not embarrassed sharing the meals she makes??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahaha she's such a basic witch. The latest round of ads are terrible. She's doesn't even try. She can't even read the script she's given properly and puts on her try hard professional voice. It's the same boring arse concept for every a ad, rinse and repeat.

Does she seriously get paid 1000s of dollars for this? The world is a seriously messed up place where any value in placed in a 'content creator' like this.

Reactions: 14
When have we ever seen her cook beef, other than sausages? How long will this comment survive 😂
AFF0196E-7F6B-493A-A7A8-89EC5B866B90.jpeg

---
You’d think for a ad, she could straighten up her room a little? Shut the bedside drawers, which are open on both side 🥴
674ED9EE-47A3-4A4B-BF24-1E7722E430CE.jpeg

It’s the smashed paver and uneven spacing for me. Oh and the trashed playroom that those wonderful caring boys cleaned in the background 🥰
86F8A169-7313-4898-9629-44D54A0E1988.jpeg

• Haha
When have we ever seen her cook beef, other than sausages? How long will this comment survive 😂
View attachment 2239321
---
You’d think for a ad, she could straighten up her room a little? Shut the bedside drawers, which are open on both side 🥴
View attachment 2239325

It’s the smashed paver and uneven spacing for me. Oh and the trashed playroom that those wonderful caring boys cleaned in the background 🥰
View attachment 2239333
Guess she’s thinking the rocks will help with drainage when the tide comes in?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got a glimpse of the skate ark though!
Thanks Sez
Pity she couldn’t actually show Teddy eating the food she cooked…. Lol.

Sez, since you showed us the skate ramp. This is day 1 of asking you to delete your account and get a proper job, because you are literally the worst content creator around.

Reactions: 18
Where’s the glimpse of skate ark?!?! I don’t at all understand the pebbles and pavers? Did they not want to grass up to the proper paving? Or do the drain pipes run off into that spot adding to the mushy mess? Absolutely nothing about that dump - or them, for that matter, makes ANY sense. Surely the “skate ramp” got pulled down

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.