The Kearns #34 “Scrimping” but spendings still strong, will the Dreamers world collapse before too long?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do a quick run down on the fall out with the Kunts and Queen LDB? 🙏

Reactions: 5
It's probably not but I'd like to think this is about the Kearns.
You go LDB!
The sentiment behind LBD’s stories with Bella cat is not lost on me.
The way she loves that cat, it’s not out of the ordinary, but when you compare it to how the Kearns treat animals, it stands out.
I often find so many digs in everything LDB posts 🤣 I doubt it’s a stab at them, but the Kearns are such cunts it’s not hard to find them being poked fun at

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Still at 6 comments (and less than 500 likes) in over 14 hours on ig. How sad 🫠
She just shared the stupid boring post on her story to try get more engagement

No one gives a fuckkkkkk about you sinking, cancelled bleep bagssssssss bye bye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh and here is the beg for engagement. Everyone remembers this, even though it was literal years ago. You bang on about it all the time. She’s desperate to find a new narrative for the boys. I bet we get a post/set of stories about how they overcame Finn’s anxiety again (forget that Brad said he never had anxiety).
131546B0-3202-47C1-949B-48270FD7217A.jpeg

---
“Hey, who remembers this really personal detail about my child from when they were three? All his proud aunties cheering him on. OMG DON’T YOU DARE SAY HELLO TO THEM IF YOU SEE THEM AT THE SHOPS!!!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I
Oh and here is the beg for engagement. Everyone remembers this, even though it was literal years ago. You bang on about it all the time. She’s desperate to find a new narrative for the boys. I bet we get a post/set of stories about how they overcame Finn’s anxiety again (forget that Brad said he never had anxiety).
View attachment 2238783
---
“Hey, who remembers this really personal detail about my child from when they were three? All his proud aunties cheering him on. OMG DON’T YOU DARE SAY HELLO TO THEM IF YOU SEE THEM AT THE SHOPS!!!”
It erks me when people say their kids have anxiety. Some kids do, they really do. That may be the most sensible thing Brad ever said though. We all get anxious, its a defensive emotion, a caveman throwback to make us cautious when we do stupid things lol. But to have anxiety is different. I've always taught my kids being anxious is different to having anxiety. But this will fall on deaf ears because she's way too dumb to work this out for herself and empower her children. And she loves to give her kids labels - the skater boy, the pink boy, the funny boy, the bird boy, the art boy,. She needs to get a paid partnership with Brother Labellers - that would be a logical partnership! Dumb and opinionated people - the worst type of people. God she grinds my gears. And she does nothing!!! Na-thing! Her nails, her face, her voice. Show us the skate park! and Loki! That poor bird. Where's the weero too that Knoxxxayyyyy cried over at Christmas? urgh. Show us your skate ramp Sez!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can someone do a quick run down on the fall out with the Kunts and Queen LDB? 🙏
Rumour is it was over vaccinations. Lauren is very pro vax. It also included some other anti vax influencers as well I believe. There were two or three.

Although I tend to think it was a convenient excuse for Sarah who no longer wanted to be associated with someone who made her look so tit at everything she does 😂 it’s hard to be the loser in the friendship. And clearly Lauren is everything Sarah is not. ie. good at what she does.

Note how to use ie. Sarah

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Rumour is it was over vaccinations. Lauren is very pro vax. It also included some other anti vax influencers as well I believe. There were two or three.

Although I tend to think it was a convenient excuse for Sarah who no longer wanted to be associated with someone who made her look so tit at everything she does 😂 it’s hard to be the loser in the friendship. And clearly Lauren is everything Sarah is not. ie. good at what she does.

Note how to use ie. Sarah
Can you truly imagine a conversation with these 2!? Sez is as stupid as a box of rocks for duck sake. She truly needs to get skilled and educated STAT! The jobless, scamming life is going to end very rapidly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the poor engagement is because A. It’s just a giant story about how she’s such an awesome friend for taking care of her friend’s little kids for them. B. It’s a look at us image, we have a JetSki! Our weekends are free! While all of you are struggling with buying groceries! And C. She’s a bleep. Aka. A kearnt.
No but really, she needs to eat grass (her amazing swampy grass) and come back down to earth where her followers live.

Reactions: 13
Fuckkkk can this little parasite shutup!? Where the duck did they invent 'invest in things that make your Weekends free!' Going to a park is free NOT buying every single thing at the Cafe for your obnoxious brats. Spending time together as a Family!? Having 2 bleeping boats and a jetski is not free you dumb duck. Fuel!? Rego!? Maintenance if all 3!? (Safety equipment for them!? Even if their incest boys 'know their body') Can assure I'm well ahead without these items.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The people that invest in your family - but not if they say hi at Erin’s Fair or want to disagree , it’s a spectator sport remember . Fuckwit
---

Wow, groundbreaking. So I should invest in my kids, their interests and personalities? Never would have thought to do that Brandley. Thanks for the hot tip!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you truly imagine a conversation with these 2!? Sez is as stupid as a box of rocks for duck sake. She truly needs to get skilled and educated STAT! The jobless, scamming life is going to end very rapidly.
Perhaps that was what pushed her over the edge. Narcissists don’t like feeling dumb. They don’t like feeling like people can see them for who they are. They need to be special and when they’re around people who are clearly better than them, they attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I truly cannot fathom how pathetic Sez & Limp Pickle aka Brad are compared to Sarge & LDB, both accomplished people who have had stellar careers, something Kearns have not had, the kids - it’s like comparing apples to dog tit, no way you can make it out on top being a Kearn.
They are absolutely insufferable, I don’t know how they get along with each other when they can’t keep a single friend or acquaintance.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Plus you all need to invest in a DSLR camera and a gopro to capture all of the free memories.

Reactions: 10
They should invest in some dental care for Knox! My daughter has a significant overbite. She’s 8 and we are starting treatment for her! I wonder what sezzie & brandley’s excuse is. She could stop buying designer bags & fix her kids teeth!

Reactions: 15
Plus you all need to invest in a DSLR camera and a gopro to capture all of the free memories.
Sez sold the DSLR. All the time and money in the world and she was still too dumb to figure out how to use it. Even though theoretically photography is part of her job 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They should invest in some dental care for Knox! My daughter has a significant overbite. She’s 8 and we are starting treatment for her! I wonder what sezzie & brandley’s excuse is. She could stop buying designer bags & fix her kids teeth!
Dental care, speech therapy, a head start on the years of psychological counselling these boys will need... Nah, duck it, let's drop $15K on a skate park for a 7 year old's birthday party and use it for a fortnight, that makes more sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.